What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

If you get the chance to get to the Mendenhall Museum in Buellton,very much worth the effort.
Thanks for the recommendation. What an impressive collection. Mark's wife, Viki, gave us the tour and was AWESOME. Great personality and super informative. Will definatley come back again.

For those who plan to visit, it is by reservation only. We pulled up and called the number. Mark answered and said, hold on let me see if I can get a hold of someone to give you a tour, I'll call you right back.

About two minutes later Viki was knocking on our car window, she told us we could wait in the bar while she turned everything on. :lmao:

20210628_153822.jpg

at least access is okay and the starter bolts are nice to get at

ETA: oof
hospital bad

Are you allowed to have pictures on your office walls?

Print out the ones posted on here with a small description of the area under them.
Nothing allowed to be hung on the walls. I've got my desk plastered up with stuff from kiddo. Get this, I had to plead my case just to get the calendar on the wall. Our walls are totally bare. Nothing.

Yeah 486. I'm pulling the engine.

I hope everything's ok ronney.

Life was getting kinda boring so I up and decided to have a stroke in my sleep last night. That oughta spice it up a little.

What's the deal with women being so much hairier these days? :flipoff2:
Don't judge me. Only one arm is working well enough to shave right now. :flipoff2:

Life was getting kinda boring so I up and decided to have a stroke in my sleep last night. That oughta spice it up a little.

Don't judge me. Only one arm is working well enough to shave right now. :flipoff2:
Glad you woke up, I hope that you have a full recovery.

Damn! Glad your still here to share the bad news with us.

Mind if I ask your age? Ma'am. :flipoff2:
I'm 43. Relatively good shape and health so no idea why. Bad luck I guess.
well, bitches didn't know about your respawn in 3... 2... 1

now they do
That's absolutely perfect. Thanks for the laugh man.
Glad you woke up, I hope that you have a full recovery.
Waking up was easy. Figuring out half way across the house that you can't walk right...well, that's when it got fun. I'm sure I looked like one of those edm fans if they were having an od seizure mid concert, just to keep my balance.

I'll be alright. Just another bump in the road to laugh at later.

neat, try and get pics with the ryan guy on all the youtube videos

ETA: oh wait, it's prolly like 9 or 10 pm on the east coast...

neat, try and get pics with the ryan guy on all the youtube videos

ETA: oh wait, it's prolly like 9 or 10 pm on the east coast...
I didn’t take that many pictures. Being active duty navy we had run of the ship. The oldest kid and I got to climb around in number two turret. It was super cool. The wife and my youngest weren’t really interested so they hung out in the ac while we went exploring.

I'm 43. Relatively good shape and health so no idea why. Bad luck I guess.

That's absolutely perfect. Thanks for the laugh man.

Waking up was easy. Figuring out half way across the house that you can't walk right...well, that's when it got fun. I'm sure I looked like one of those edm fans if they were having an od seizure mid concert, just to keep my balance.

I'll be alright. Just another bump in the road to laugh at later.

Motherfucker. You alright? Need anything? Im in Tyler right now, I can come that way pretty easily in the morning.

This is where I was about 2 hours ago. This crazy fool was headed up Independence Pass several miles past the final sign saying no vehicles over 35 ft long.:eek:
20210628_201042.jpg

Top Back Refresh