What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

wheeling with friends on Saturday.

MET corner.jpg
Is that the hairpin just past Silverfork?

Still a good amount of snow.

Was in Tahoe and the some of the cabins at the summit still had snow to the eaves.

If your truck drivers need notes. I would be worried:flipoff2:

Don't you have a driveshaft to fix or something?? :flipoff2:

Side note: Had a driver come in last week with a mask, face shield, latex gloves and his homemade vinegar mix concoction that he used to wipe down the chair he was about to sit in. Was everything i had not to laugh and kick him the fuck out. I need drivers but not that badly :laughing:

Side note: Had a driver come in last week with a mask, face shield, latex gloves and his homemade vinegar mix concoction that he used to wipe down the chair he was about to sit in. Was everything i had not to laugh and kick him the fuck out. I need drivers but not that badly :laughing:

Well the truck would stay clean:laughing:

Maybe he was just doing that only around you :flipoff2::laughing:

Dropped off our free to us gravely 60” zero turn mower. Runs good but needs new blades and spindles <- bearings are toast from last owner washing it off right after mowing. Hot bearings suck in the water. No grease jerks.

Changed out camera cards on lower entrance road also.

IMG_4146.jpeg
IMG_4147.jpeg
IMG_4151.jpeg

Top Back Refresh