What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

IMG_2460.jpeg

Good friend’s 50th bday throw down today. Good times.

The damn beaver have been causing big damage to a creek crossing by damming up the culvert causing the water to cut out the crossing. So war it is! We've killed six so far and one armadillo (collateral damage).

20240426_094724.jpg
20240426_094715.jpg
what you need is an elderly one eyed beagle.

I don't know anything about a one-eyed beaver killing beagle. Where can a fella get one?

You need a Pete.

20240428_133409.jpg

This guy single handedly keeps all the pests off my property. If it moves and is on our side of the fence Pete makes sure it doesn't leave alive. He's our little Dexter. :lmao:

Studying for an interview.
Notes from the phone call about the job were ‘checking plans. Checking profiles. Quantities. Making sure items aren’t missing.
Specifications plans.

2 openings. People moved. He needs someone who can work hard and learn.’

I’ve no experience in engineering and no engineering background. My plan is to read this as if it’s my job. I’m not sure if it looks good or bad to show up to an interview with a ton of notes to reference, or try to memorize it all but I’m going with notes.
image.jpg

Well this is new. Good idea but definitely know you’re being watched.

One of my doctors moved into a new building with a 5 level parking garage. I didn’t notice this when I came in but did when I was leaving looking for the exit signs with arrows.

They have a real time parking spot monitoring system that knows when spots are empty or all full in a given area

There’s a row of lights mounted to the ceiling down the center of the drive through area. Red lights = all spots full, green lights = open spot. So instead of driving up and down the isles looking for a parking spot, just look at the lights on the ceiling to see where a spot is open. I park handicap so I look for a blue light :flipoff2:

IMG_4137.jpeg

Well this is new. Good idea but definitely know you’re being watched.

One of my doctors moved into a new building with a 5 level parking garage. I didn’t notice this when I came in but did when I was leaving looking for the exit signs with arrows.

They have a real time parking spot monitoring system that knows when spots are empty or all full in a given area

There’s a row of lights mounted to the ceiling down the center of the drive through area. Red lights = all spots full, green lights = open spot. So instead of driving up and down the isles looking for a parking spot, just look at the lights on the ceiling to see where a spot is open. I park handicap so I look for a blue light :flipoff2:
Neat!

Probably .gov subsidized too for some carbon credits and expired registration ticketing.

/tinfoil

Top Back Refresh