What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Lunch!
IMG_20240427_130507.jpg

Speaking of the 2 dozen years it'll take to blow over, i wanna hear just how that happened in first place :laughing:
VW aluminum pan
usually gotta wrench the drain plug out the whole goddamn 3/4" of threads provided and it gives no warning when it's at the end of those threads

Couple of hours ago at my buddies shop(dude on the right, (B). B is anal. His shop is immaculate but work gets done. (K) on the left knows some things about working on things but is a sloppy squirrel. K actually taught me the art of rock crawling in the late 90's. He's my best friend in the world. But he's gonna make a mess no matter WTF he's doing and try to put tools away dirty when he's done. He's not allowed to put tools away anywhere anymore. :mad3: :laughing:

K had a happy little accident changing his wifes diesel oil at B's tonight. B is NOT pleased. Weeks ago I told K to just come do it at my shop because I'm used to his mess and DGAF about spilt oil on the floor but he wanted to use B's lift instead of laying on his back at my place. I'm LMFAO at how many years this is gonna take to blow over. :laughing:

1714191810793.png
B as in Brian like it says on his shirt? You sneaky SOB.

Speaking of the 2 dozen years it'll take to blow over, i wanna hear just how that happened in first place :laughing:
:laughing:
Long story short, he showed up in a slump, bad week.
Pulled the car in and swung in the lift arms. popped the hood and unscrewed the filter lid so it could drain once up in the air.
Then he decided he wanted the car 6" rearward on the lift so he had his wife jump in and fire it up, move it back.

Then his week just got worse when he realized what he'd done.

VW aluminum pan
usually gotta wrench the drain plug out the whole goddamn 3/4" of threads provided and it gives no warning when it's at the end of those threads
Unknown crack in the bottom of the drain pan. Pull the plug and go do something else while it drains. Come back to 7 quarts on the floor.

20230925_161712.jpg

It's rare that a brand-new 18-hole public/municipal golf course opens up anywhere, but one did less than 10 mins from my house at the end of last year. They finally opened it for full play this month so my buddy and I took a half day at work and went to check it out. Nice driving range as well that's open til 9:30 every night, for sure I'll be taking advantage of that.

Only downside is I'm right on the border of my county and this is in the next one over, so even though I'm very close to it I don't get the resident discount 😐

1714249869713.png

1714249897835.png

1714249927948.png

1714249946607.png

Sherco....... Never heard of them but they are sure proud of their bikes. Damn!

Steve300xcw, why you no buy a KTM?

Have seen to many new ktm/husky that had issues that were followed up with a shitty dealer 3 stop lights from my house. I'm not willing to risk getting a dud. Plus after buying my 150 from them last summer....I have no problems going on a near 400 mile round trip so as to not spend a dime in that fucking store

Bikes come factory with a fan, fmf gnarly pipe, brembo's, decent skid plate, michelin tires on excel rims...though why a 140?:laughing:

Dont know anything about Sherco's but Its well thought out an I like what I see so far

20240427_140944.jpg

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh