What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Wren street by Rona? How the fuck do they get away with this shit when ya can't even park a motorhome in front of the house for over 24hrs without getting a ticket?

This country is fucked :homer:

Yep, just around the corner from the Rona. Showed up there at some point over the weekend, wasn't there Friday when I left.

Cops won't do shit about em, bylaw is too busy chalking tires in the downtown stretch to care, and he's far enough off the road that it'd be a stretch to "accidently" drag a trailer over him.

Yep, just around the corner from the Rona. Showed up there at some point over the weekend, wasn't there Friday when I left.

Cops won't do shit about em, bylaw is too busy chalking tires in the downtown stretch to care, and he's far enough off the road that it'd be a stretch to "accidently" drag a trailer over him.
Next time you have a long load on give it a try, but just play stupid and keep going like the east Indians do :laughing:

Back in New Orleans LA for work / fishin. Well, no fishin in NO but southwest of NO

Lake poochatrain and maybe someone’s boat on fire or something anyway. Stunk and clouded up the sky

IMG_3923.jpeg
IMG_3924.jpeg

Bug guts on my windshield top photo

Top Back Refresh