What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

PXL_20240416_232725027.jpg

Would the representative from Nova Scotia please step forward to reclaim your wayward crackhead? We really don't need anymore around here. :homer:

Door dash sucks balls. I don’t want to go out to a restaurant as pulling a trailer is a pita mostly being able to park back at the hotel parking lot as it fills up. So I placed an order online at a BBQ place I always stop at when I’m in the area. Text message alert said my order was delivered, really?!? So I look outside my room thinking maybe the delivery person set it out there. Nope, fawk. Call restaurant up, they said call door dash. 20 min later I still can’t find a call number, fawk. Call restaurant back, they said they’d try.

Fawk it, I’m a block away from a steak house so I walk down there to get some dinner before it’s too late. I’ve had a few beers now so no driving.

After I placed my order, I call the bbq place and they said they just credited my charge card back. No worries.

So here I set with a great salad and beer and good bread to break.

BTW, fawk door dash. I’m missing the rest of Rambo II dammit. :laughing:

IMG_3908.jpeg

Wrong:flipoff2: Though I dunno if I would want a smoker for running around on
I dunno about your bikes buuuut, all the ones I ever owned had the exhaust pipe exit out the rear of the bike, yaknow, the opposite end you’re traveling :flipoff2:

I dunno about your bikes buuuut, all the ones I ever owned had the exhaust pipe exit out the rear of the bike, yaknow, the opposite end you’re traveling :flipoff2:

For ripping around, I can see where it might be fun. But for just cruising somehwere, 2 strokes get a bit buzzy IMO.

For ripping around, I can see where it might be fun. But for just cruising somehwere, 2 strokes get a bit buzzy IMO.
It’s why I had to stop riding. Have all great intentions of “this” ride just putting around, 10 min later it’s back to full stupid riding speed. :laughing:

It’s why I had to stop riding. Have all great intentions of “this” ride just putting around, 10 min later it’s back to full stupid riding speed. :laughing:

We ride tight single track for the most part......

During the summer they open up an area thats more or less bermed up quad width dirtbike trails. Takes zero skill to ride there. I have stacked it up, more times on those stupid trails than anywhere else:homer:

I would if it wasn't for my shot rotator cuffs, they are a no go anymore.
Head down to Austin and get you some stem cells

PXL_20240416_232725027.jpg

Would the representative from Nova Scotia please step forward to reclaim your wayward crackhead? We really don't need anymore around here. :homer:
Wren street by Rona? How the fuck do they get away with this shit when ya can't even park a motorhome in front of the house for over 24hrs without getting a ticket?

This country is fucked :homer:

Wren street by Rona? How the fuck do they get away with this shit when ya can't even park a motorhome in front of the house for over 24hrs without getting a ticket?

This country is fucked :homer:
Tarp on the window, can't access the wiper to install tickets.

O you wanted one with threads, that is the upgraded premium version. :flipoff2:
:laughing:
The buyer reportedly removed the knock sensors & one broke inside the manifold. He commented on about removing the broken bolt with an ez out-

Top Back Refresh