What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Watching this shit show as I was told not to yank him out with the loader and wait for the tow company as it sinks further

IMG_6539.jpg

52C83E95-E2BB-474A-9FB9-0DF8D1FDDFE0.jpeg
Just got to Manteca, Ca for the night. Timed out in Bakersfield but couldn’t find a hotel. Had to outlaw a little, so a couple shitty beers and I’m sleeping in tomorrow……:grinpimp:

Manteca is a pretty long ways from Bakersfield :laughing:

You don't want to stay in Bakersfield anyway, or really anywhere in between there and.....:confused:

:flipoff2:

Steve Vai, Guthrie Govan, Billy Sheehan, and Joe Robinson tonight. I join them tomorrow night for a little bit 🙂

PXL_20220806_030504763.MP~2.jpg

PXL_20220806_030517986.MP~2.jpg

Anyone remember the song Shyboy? That's what they're playing here...

PXL_20220806_031925676.MP~2.jpg

PXL_20220806_032316929.MP~2.jpg

PXL_20220806_033326746.MP~2.jpg

And when you happen to end up in the same jam room as Nuno Bettencourt, and have one of his signature guitars, it's probably a good opportunity for an autograph.

PXL_20220806_061957620.jpg

Just more guitar nerd stuff 🎸

Damn, that bass is fugly but i know it's a player's bass and its fun as fuck to play on.

Good deal vetteboy, rock on man! :grinpimp:

Motor out of old boat hull.

The 25 year old plus chink hoist worked pretty well.

Hull and trailer now for sale, hull is a Sanger flatbottom 18.6 or so, trailer is 1975 vintage, have clean California title on hull and clean title on trailer from another state.

Contact via PM for any additional info.

20220806_084359.jpg

Motor out of old boat hull.

The 25 year old plus chink hoist worked pretty well.

Hull and trailer now for sale, hull is a Sanger flatbottom 18.6 or so, trailer is 1975 vintage, have clean California title on hull and clean title on trailer from another state.

Contact via PM for any additional info.

20220806_084359.jpg
Damn, not even a splash guard on the back of that boat.
when was the last time it was in the water?

75 vintage. so single axle?

Please, Please dont answer any of the questions I don't want to be pissed I missed out on another project.:lmao::homer:.

Breaking the rig in at Field & Forest. Pretty good so far. I think the pcv system needs tweaking. Catch can overflowed twice dumping oil into the manifold. I don't think we were that much off camber either time.

Resized_20220806_112303.jpeg

Breaking the rig in at Field & Forest. Pretty good so far. I think the pcv system needs tweaking. Catch can overflowed twice dumping oil into the manifold. I don't think we were that much off camber either time.

So...Humble Pie?

Just got my ticket a few days ago :grinpimp:

Was in the water last in about 2010.

Comes with BBC engine mounts front and rear and the flywheel and driveline adapter, casale V drive and a 2 blade menkins prop.

Twin axle. Has 14 inch tires that utilize 5x4.5 wheels.

Will post up pics of boat, at the moment its acting like a table and messy, working on that as time allows as I still have more maintenance issues all over this 25 acres that take most of my time.

Damn, not even a splash guard on the back of that boat.
when was the last time it was in the water?

75 vintage. so single axle?

Please, Please answer any of the questions I want to be pissed I missed out on another project.:lmao::homer:.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh