What's new

Photo Forensics?

everyone with a young daughter or niece with aspirations of world travel should force them to watch these movies. there are some uncomfortable scenes but young white girls should never travel alone and they need to take their safety very seriously.

hostel 1 & 2
i spit on your grave pt. 3
taken

it's kinda late at night there now so maybe the hostel desk isn't manned overnight, some hostels ive stayed at were like that

same with the consulate, i'd try to call both of them again around 0800 albania time

If the parents are dumb fucks, you have every right to be the grownup in the room and raise the alarm, which it needs to be raised

Also, start looking for pics of you and her in case you can track down her friends to prove the relationship

"Hey snap chat twit, looks like you and Amy were drinking buddies in 2020, this is her uncle Karl, she's traveling and not answering her phone, I'm looking for ANY info ANYBODY may have, here's us at her Jr high recital, here's me today holding a dated paper"

Last edited:
The Consulate is going to send someone over to the hostel to see if she is there. They said they can not look for her but will be able to check if she is there safe. If this doesn't pan out they said the next stop is to contact the RCMP they can open a missing persons case and get INTERPOL involved and have better abilities to look for her.

If this actually went sideways I couldn't see the criminal going through the effort of keeping a phone traveling around I would assume it would have just been chucked...but then again maybe it freaks out family too much.
The goal, historically, has been to delay the family calling the cops to provide the criminal more time to get away and destroy evidence and cover their tracks.

A lot of hostels have fb groups... may e worth looking around there for pics and contact info
Good idea. Let's take a look.
Might get lucky and have a different guest that uploaded a photo and she might be in the background. Never know. Won't hurt to look.

What's the name of the hostel there?

What's the name of the hostel there?
fakehostel.png

The VISAs mentioned to get to Albania on the first page, is that something you can find out if she applied for/used?

should be easy enough to call the hostel and ask if they have a guest named so-and-so checked in there.
The VISAs mentioned to get to Albania on the first page, is that something you can find out if she applied for/used?

That would be a major violation of any privacy laws. Even in Albania.

Eric642 : I'm interested to hear what is the response from the "proper" channels. Please keep us updated, and I hope she's all safe and just having fun with friends.

That would be a major violation of any privacy laws. Even in Albania.

Eric642 : I'm interested to hear what is the response from the "proper" channels. Please keep us updated, and I hope she's all safe and just having fun with friends.
Fair enough, just trying to come up with any ideas I can to help him find his niece. I also hope she’s just having fun on her own and nothing bad has happened

Greatly appreciated!

The Canadian consulate said that they would check the hostel today...well today there and get back to me as soon as they knew something. If they come back empty handed I'll be filing a missing persons report with the RCMP quickly afterwards.

In laws are going to be pissed at me but beats the alternative.

Greatly appreciated!

The Canadian consulate said that they would check the hostel today...well today there and get back to me as soon as they knew something. If they come back empty handed I'll be filing a missing persons report with the RCMP quickly afterwards.

Fuck what your in-laws think; your concern and actions are entirely reasonable. And if you want to slap them, I'm OK with that too :laughing:

Greatly appreciated!

Somebody's gotta be the asshole. Might as well be you:laughing:

For some reason this thread has been in my head all day, my neice is 22 (not posting pics :flipoff2:). Thinking what I'd do in your spot. Her mom, my sis, would be going nuts and probably on a plane but regardless...

Is there any way to look into the rich Russian photographer guy through his photos or business?

Hope everything ends well

Fuck what they think

"Yeah? And I'll fuckin do it again, so next time call your fucking mom every 3 days like a reasonable person"

Also, I'd be wary of ultimatum s or tipping your hand to an investigation

Maybe fake the illness or death of grandma or a beloved pet as a last ditch effort to get her to call

Last edited:
For some reason this thread has been in my head all day, my neice is 22 (not posting pics :flipoff2:). Thinking what I'd do in your spot. Her mom, my sis, would be going nuts and probably on a plane but regardless...

Is there any way to look into the rich Russian photographer guy through his photos or business?

Hope everything ends well
Great idea

"Model mayhem" lists "photographers " and "models"

Probably jump on there asap before anything gets scrubbed

If she got "pro" pics taken, she probably posted them on her social shit, most likely with a water mark, and or a shout out to the photographer, he might be on model mayhem too

This is a terrible idea.

WTF are you gonna do when you reach the hostel and she isn't here ?
I'm not saying she's bright but she would not be at home. I think the parents lack of attention says either she is fine and they know it or they could give a shit which is more fucked

Why not go for the most concrete connection?

I took a screen shot this morning from what could have been her instagram but looked like russion instagram and onlyvhad photos from her professional shoot? One of the photos had a bit the neice wrote where she gives a business name thanking them for the photos. I checked again a couple hours later and the account seems to be gone. I was going back to snoop more since I was just looking for recent photos to send to the Consulate. I can't find her other account and the SIL will not help whatsoever.

I'm going to see what the authorities can dig up first.

Great idea

"Model mayhem" lists "photographers " and "models"

Probably jump on there asap before anything gets scrubbed

If she got "pro" pics taken, she probably posted them on her social shit, most likely with a water mark, and or a shout out to the photographer, he might be on model mayhem too

Yep, thats where my wife got a lot of her work from and also a ton of solicitation for nude type work. She would always bring her mom or a friend and usually knew someone who had previously worked with any photographers that hired her. I coould easily see girls getting taken advantage of easily on there.

I took a screen shot this morning from what could have been her instagram but looked like russion instagram and onlyvhad photos from her professional shoot? One of the photos had a bit the neice wrote where she gives a business name thanking them for the photos. I checked again a couple hours later and the account seems to be gone. I was going back to snoop more since I was just looking for recent photos to send to the Consulate. I can't find her other account and the SIL will not help whatsoever.

As creepy as it would be there are people here that are good at internet stalking/sluth work. Might be worth posting what you have so others can help you dig. Maybe a thread in the park?

Use a local server on a VPN
Depending on who's monitoring traffic, connecting from north america isn't always smart.

I think the parents lack of attention says either she is fine and they know it or they could give a shit which is more fucked
Their lack of attention is very odd to me. I would have never guessed. I'm no psychologist nor have I ever stayed at a Holliday Inn but I think it must be some coping mechanism. Maybe the brain is trying to sheild itself from the pain of reality or something. Hell all I know is it pisses me off.

The neice was down for a visit before she left and assured us that she would be sending lots of photos especially since this is the first time she has gone overseas.

Last edited:
Their lack of attention is very odd to me. I would have never guessed. I'm no physiologist no have I ever stayed at a Holliday Inn but I think it must be some coping mechanism. Maybe the brain is trying to sheild self the the pain of reality or something. Hell all I know is it pisses me off.
Sure is possible.

Dude comes home, finds wife laying with other man. Looks at her and sees a stranger, thinks it's wife's friend, leaves. Yet, it was his wife. His mind simply could not accept it and changed reality for him.

Top Back Refresh