What's new

Photo Forensics?

Did you talk to the people that talked to her? Or are you getting the info by email or second hand? It would seem to me that even if she’s in a pissing match with her mom and dad, she might talk to you or your wife.
I talked to the people that texted her via Snapchat. By people that would be her mother, the only one. The mother tells me that they are still getting along great through text and I need to mind my own business.

I did get a message that was forwarded to me through the mother via Snapchat. The "niece" told me that I was being inconsiderate, accusing me of ruining her vacation and cut ties until I apologized for my actions. So guess we are not on good terms anymore. I am NOT apologizing.

I talked to the people that texted her via Snapchat. By people that would be her mother, the only one. The mother tells me that they are still getting along great through text and I need to mind my own business.

I did get a message that was forwarded to me through the mother via Snapchat. The "niece" told me that I was being inconsiderate, accusing me of ruining her vacation and cut ties until I apologized for my actions. So guess we are not on good terms anymore. I am NOT apologizing.
and you shouldn't.

if she can't understand that you were simply concerned for her well being because she was being a little bratty child then she's not self aware enough to deserve an apology.

and you shouldn't.

if she can't understand that you were simply concerned for her well being because she was being a little bratty child then she's not self aware enough to deserve an apology.
Eastern Europe DV laws aren't as stupid as western ones. If her attitude is truly that bad it's probably only a matter of time until she starts fucking the man who'll beat it out of her. :laughing:

Eastern Europe DV laws aren't as stupid as western ones. If her attitude is truly that bad it's probably only a matter of time until she starts fucking the man who'll beat it out of her. :laughing:
I don't understand why any western woman would want to willingly go to places where women are treated as chattel.

but whatever.

Does that girl asking for an apology sound like her?

I mean, I have a strong willed niece that might tell me she’s fine, stop poking in her business, but ask for a apology or cut ties? No way!

How about asking her to call you and you will apologize and send her $500 for the trouble you caused? This has two benefits. 1. You get to determine if she’s actually alive.
2. You might be able to determine if she’s got a gun to her head. (Or their beating the shit out of her)
If someone is controlling her, they probably want the $500. (Or more)

I wouldn't call her strong willed and definitely not and independent woman. But no I wouldn't have thought she would take like She has.

Good idea but I am done with this crazy train.

If her modeling pictures wound up on the internet it would kinda serve her right for being ****y...

My sons are 25 and 19 and I know lots of their friends, male and female. I have never seen anyone that age who would travel and not share a shitload of pics on social media. This still seems suspect to me.

Fuck the parents. You’re a good man for giving a shit.

No update. Things got heated and we are no longer on speaking terms with that family. Brother in law may come around but the sister in law is too far gone to be reasoned with and I no longer want that level of crazy in my life.

I'll let you know if I hear about the neice through the grape vine though.

Last edited:
No update. Things got heated and we are no longer on speaking terms with that family. Brother in law may come around but the sister in law is too far gone to be reasoned with and I no longer want that level of crazy in my life.

I'll let you know if I hear about the neice through the grape vine though.
Please do so. We knuckleheads seem to care more about her than your SIL.

Top Back Refresh