What's new

Ohhh boy free case bud light....

You know, one would think someone at AB would simply say, "Hey, we fucked up. We didn't mean to piss off our loyal customers. We are withdrawing all our support to the rainbow groups. We have learned our lesson. We have fired everyone in the marketing group that identifies as woke. We certain hope our loyal customers accept our deepest apologizes and rest assured, this will never happen again. From now on, AB will simply brew beer and stay out of social issues."

They are going to lose customers. Now it can be 20 to 30 percent of their customer base or the 1.5 percent cock suckers....its their choice.
This has nothing to do with their customers. They don't give a rats behind about the tyrannys. They were told to do this by someone behind the scenes. Either a large investor or a bank. They weighed losing money from their customers and losing money from investors. It remains to be seen if they chose poorly or not.

You know, one would think someone at AB would simply say, "Hey, we fucked up. We didn't mean to piss off our loyal customers. We are withdrawing all our support to the rainbow groups. We have learned our lesson. We have fired everyone in the marketing group that identifies as woke. We certain hope our loyal customers accept our deepest apologizes and rest assured, this will never happen again. From now on, AB will simply brew beer and stay out of social issues."

They are going to lose customers. Now it can be 20 to 30 percent of their customer base or the 1.5 percent cock suckers....its their choice.

wouldn't that be like congress saying "if you first raise the debt ceiling, we'll then lower spending... we promise.." or "if you grant amnesty, we'll close down the border... we promise..."

So I obviously don't drink much, and when I do buy beer I just go through the drive thru because I'm carrying a gun and don't want to deal with bullshit from people...

So budweiser shit is just sitting on the shelf and no one will touch it now? If so, that is just plain glorious. :beer:

I'm in Ca. and have a drive through dairy that sells beer right on my way home from work.
In fact I can think of three of them just miles from my house.

wouldn't that be like congress saying "if you first raise the debt ceiling, we'll then lower spending... we promise.." or "if you grant amnesty, we'll close down the border... we promise..."
No, what they are doing now is like saying, "We're sorry that you're transphobic and got offended"...here, have some free beer.

It's not an apology if one doesn't admit of fucking up.

How long will they let it sit in a store, unsold before they realize noone will buy it. Then they gotta go get it and do what with it?
Forever. Bud Light will sit on the floors of grocery store alcohol aisles until it sells. It won't taste any different when it sells a year from now.

Remember how people were so butthurt about the NFL players taking a knee? Remember people saying they wouldn't watch? Amazing how they all changed their mind and decided football was cool again. Time heals all wounds. AB InBev will be just fine. Pepperidge Farm will be reminding people when they decide their moral stance about transgender stuff isn't as important as Bud Light being their beer of choice.

I don't really keep up with fag parades, I just ASSumed there would be one in Commiefornia.

Was not aware of fudgepacking parade in GA but not surprised.

ATL is due for a nuke anyways

I don't really keep up with fag parades, I just ASSumed there would be one in Commiefornia.

Was not aware of fudgepacking parade in GA but not surprised.

ATL is due for a nuke anyways
Atlanta had their first pride festival in 2022. It's scheduled for October 12 and 13 this year in Piedmont Park.
Savanah also has one October 19-22.
Macon has one as well.
Columbus and Valdosta might have one as well if you really want to look it up.

There are Bud Light drinkers ALL OVER Georgia. I bet they moved there from California and are part of the reason the state is changing.

I bought some bud light just yesterday, its a great all day drinking beer. If no one else buys it, it'll always be in stock for me!

Oof :homer:

I can't drink the shit without being able to shit through a screen door.

Coors or Miller for cheap beer.

I've been anti-bud since before it was cool :flipoff2:

4ian4z.png

I bought some bud light just yesterday, its a great all day drinking beer. If no one else buys it, it'll always be in stock for me!
So, does your dick chafe when you walk around all day with it tucked in-between your legs, or it small enough you just tell the boys its a large clit?

I think I got seriously burnt out on bud light when I was younger. We'd destroy a few 3 pitcher beer towers at league bowling once a week and then head to the bar afterward. I can hardly even stand the shit for the past 10 years even when its free. :laughing:

Parents went to NHRA drags in Phoenix a few weeks ago. They went to get beers so mum asked the server if they were selling any bud. Says lady said she couldn’t even give it away. Coors was selling no problem though.

So, does your dick chafe when you walk around all day with it tucked in-between your legs, or it small enough you just tell the boys its a large clit?
its actually big enough that it hangs out front

Edit: also pretty funny that you have your panties in such a wad over this, yet you have a don't tread on me avatar. so you're not for freedom, you're for YOUR freedom

Top Back Refresh