What's new

*Official* Silver/Gold thread

I hope when it goes its a long hard run !

Kind of, I think that I'll likely be using my "profits" to buy land I can grow food on, at that point.

I think the most undervalued things we have now are cheap silver cheap protein, cheap electricity, cheap diesel, and cheap clean water. Even at these current prices.

I can only use and store so much electricity, fuel, water and protein, so I stack silver for the next chapter.

don't buy it here, an upcoming chapter in the book is nationalizing the assets of the kulaks
I've read this story before.

Well, that should be a whole nother thread, but there would be a host of considerations of what to buy and where.

Kind of, I think that I'll likely be using my "profits" to buy land I can grow food on, at that point.

I think the most undervalued things we have now are cheap silver cheap protein, cheap electricity, cheap diesel, and cheap clean water. Even at these current prices.

I can only use and store so much electricity, fuel, water and protein, so I stack silver for the next chapter.
The only problem I see with silver is it’s not very portable. I believe gold will always be able to trade for silver, but you can carry a large value in your pocket.

The only problem I see with silver is it’s not very portable. I believe gold will always be able to trade for silver, but you can carry a large value in your pocket.

Yes and no

I really don't plan on going anywhere without my pickup truck:laughing:

But you make a point of a fella needed to cross a border on foot or get on a plane with just the clothes on his back.

In no way do I intend to be in the last group of people just now realizing it's time to panic, I figure I'll be a year ahead of the masses

If I wound up having to leave on foot, I'd trade for gold at whatever that exchanged at, at that time. Or I'd buy a boat and take whatever I needed:homer:

Imo there's a lot of time between now and then, and I believe silver will go up 5x and then track with gold

So I would like to buy some more gold. The question is at what price. It maybe at $2500 now, but it will certainly float up and down as always. When I bought most of my gold at $1300, I said it will never go below $1000. I did go down to $1100. I didn’t want to buy anymore right then.

When it went up to $1800 and floated for awhile, I remember thinking it will never go below $1500 again. I don’t think it did. I bought a couple ounces. (Should have bought more)

Now it’s at $2500. What would be the new floor? $2000? I’m thinking of waiting for $2100 and buying. Is that too low of an expectation? Maybe I should buy at $2200?

I'm thinking about cashing all mine in. and my silver also.
I think it's going to skyrocket soon with the way everything is going . the dollar will be tanking with brix coming and .Gov can't seam to quit printing $$$ ,hang on to that shit !

I think it's going to skyrocket soon with the way everything is going . the dollar will be tanking with brix coming and .Gov can't seam to quit printing $$$ ,hang on to that shit !
Or the fed implements gov.coin currency to replace cash....

so is tipping strippers, but i still do it.
Sir, quit throwing pennies at the girls.

Top Back Refresh