What's new

Official IRATE Tire & Wheel Thread

Anything else on the razrs?

For the few people I see saying positive things, I find a few saying negative. Seemsnlike if they were good, they'd be a little more common for how long they've been out.

I think I'm between nitto and the cheapo Patagonia now. The cooper's are they same price as nittos and I don't like that some places are showing them out of stock. I don't want to get stuck with a popped one and not be able to replace it like what happened with mtrk's a few years ago. Nitto and Patagonia seem to be always in stock.

Anything else on the razrs?

For the few people I see saying positive things, I find a few saying negative. Seemsnlike if they were good, they'd be a little more common for how long they've been out.

I think I'm between nitto and the cheapo Patagonia now. The cooper's are they same price as nittos and I don't like that some places are showing them out of stock. I don't want to get stuck with a popped one and not be able to replace it like what happened with mtrk's a few years ago. Nitto and Patagonia seem to be always in stock.
Do you have an americas tire near you? They will pull stock from any store or where house in the country to get you what you need and they have the cheapest prices on the coopers. (Ive bought 20 37s and 40s in the last 3 years from them)

I can't remember his name, but there was a guy with a silver 4 door tacoma on 1 tons who went from fairly bald 40" nittos to new 39" km3's and said it was very noticeable driving on the road.

generallee?

1694454952622.png

Do you have an americas tire near you? They will pull stock from any store or where house in the country to get you what you need and they have the cheapest prices on the coopers. (Ive bought 20 37s and 40s in the last 3 years from them)

Yes, they were the place everyone bought mtrs from, popped them and then couldn't get them for a while. :laughing: They also became pretty fussy about warranties because of that.

But you're right, they're about $80 cheaper each than anywhere else and they say they'd have them by Wednesday.

Screenshot_20230911_110821_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
:laughing:

Maybe try calling Northridge tommorow.

I'm still all over the place, was going to go get some 42 trip stickies that have been on FBMP for a while for $3500, this weekend, but guy changed price from $3500 to $4k :confused::homer:

Can get new 43 sx stickies for $4k shipped....

Still trying to get a price on 42 milfstars, although cheaper, I'll have to buy dubs.

Did I mention I'm all over the place? :flipoff2:

I'm still all over the place, was going to go get some 42 trip stickies that have been on FBMP for a while for $3500, this weekend, but guy changed price from $3500 to $4k :confused::homer:

Can get new 43 sx stickies for $4k shipped....

Still trying to get a price on 42 milfstars, although cheaper, I'll have to buy dubs.

Did I mention I'm all over the place? :flipoff2:

42 treps seem to do amazing on my cousins toyota.... but they are also amazing at blowing up tcases.

I think Milestars would be sweet.

42 treps are amazing at everything, including emptying wallets :laughing:
How heavy is your rig? Treps sucked a big fat donkey dick at staying on my inner beads on my previous buggy. ~5k lb toyota on tons. IMO they are best suited for a light rig, say sub 3500lbs.

Go SXs and never go back to anything else. Oh, and they look amazing on a trailready HD wheel

EWY8AT-oVtE08REodIOxRwCE=w722-h963-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

How heavy is your rig? Treps sucked a big fat donkey dick at staying on my inner beads on my previous buggy. ~5k lb toyota on tons. IMO they are best suited for a light rig, say sub 3500lbs.

Go SXs and never go back to anything else. Oh, and they look amazing on a trailready HD wheel

EWY8AT-oVtE08REodIOxRwCE=w722-h963-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

It's a porky family rig. Wheels are double beadlocks though.

Nice color choice :rainbow::flipoff2:

Call em.

Curious what 43 sx stickys are now. I need a set but don't want to pay 1k a tire:laughing:

Time difference messes me up, they're probably eating dinner when I get off work. :laughing:

I know, makes me :barf:

But all tires are expensive, so of I'm already spending over $2k, I may as well get the tires I want.

Time difference messes me up, they're probably eating dinner when I get off work. :laughing:

I know, makes me :barf:

But all tires are expensive, so of I'm already spending over $2k, I may as well get the tires I want.
Up near you
Reads like hes a delar, might be worth reaching out.

Top Back Refresh