What's new

Official Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other Alt coin crypto thread

Suppose that's a good way of looking at it in a way that makes the market responsible for the readjustment of value.
I'm just sad that its not really usable as a currency yet. Nobody wants to be the guy that bought the zillion dollar pizza, even if it was a necessary step in it becoming a more widespread concept (and was only like $30 at the time).

Reactions: DMG
BTC is sticking its nose up to the 50K mark, how you guys doing in the market?
Ethereum is staked and earning me 5%. Bitcoin, XRP, etc are looking strong.

Haven’t gotten into the staking aspect yet…

My Ethereum, Amp, and Cartesi all give me that option right now.

My game plan is to make back my investment capital and then look at taking % profits on the projects that I’m married to. DCA into the marriage projects during the near market lows and start learning how to become a micro cap Degien gambler for those brain melting gains next cycle.

Reactions: DMG
Just Meme coins doing Meme coin things…

Meanwhile, I have three of my investments now at 100% gains.
By far the most amount of money I’ve made in crypto came from buying doge a year ago. I dumped before it was worth 5 cents but if I can do that again I’ll be happy

My entire portfolio took a 25ish % dump at 11:11 or so this am. Somebody need some liquidity or something or is that natural market movement?:lmao:

My entire portfolio took a 25ish % dump at 11:11 or so this am. Somebody need some liquidity or something or is that natural market movement?:lmao:

El Salvador just announced bitcoin as thier national currency. I'm too dumb to know what this means or if that's why things tanked.

El Salvador just announced bitcoin as thier national currency. I'm too dumb to know what this means or if that's why things tanked.

interesting.

< 5 years before the fed/gov’t crushes Bitcoin with vax cards and federal crypto. :flipoff2:

More consolation by the big players.

The leveraged longs got squeezed intentionally, gotta get as much BTC as they can from the consumer.

Top Back Refresh