What's new

Official Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other Alt coin crypto thread

Nope, BTC will be the backbone or “gold” to the federal/world crypto.
Disagree. Feds and central banks won’t stand for anything they cannot manipulate… they will build their own credit solution to replace hard currency… once they control that, they control everything.

Solana is up on crypto.com

I’m too poor to afford it now :homer:
I bought about $100 worth of Solana about a week ago, made some $$$, then last night traded for ETH when I saw SOL was starting to go down. Now SOL went way up again and ETH is so so.

figures.

Got up this morning and saw Algo still running so I hopped back onboard. From now on it's leave a coin when it's down 20% and not on an upswing.:homer:

Shib can kiss my ass I traded half a eth for 50 million shib once and at one time I was 2x ahead on my ~$1,000 investment then it sunk to be worth 400 bucks and crabbed there ever since, meanwhile .5 a eth has been worth atleast 1500 all day since, i haven’t sold but I’m done adding any.

1D5CA78A-EA1D-435D-BD03-045B72688916.jpeg
Ol’ Yella killing it

Isn't Binance extra scummy? Like worse than Robbinghood extra scummy?
No.

I don’t use them but they have had a huge FUD campaign against them, mostly because they are very decentralized and the largest exchange in the world.

Who would you go after if you were a regulator under the centralized monetary system?

No.

I don’t use them but they have had a huge FUD campaign against them, mostly because they are very decentralized and the largest exchange in the world.

Who would you go after if you were a regulator under the centralized monetary system?
Too-shay!

It’s a long watch, but I challenge you to watch and listen to Raul Paul’s take on the trajectory of the worlds economy and how technology is changing it at a exponential rate

End of month Max Pain is right around 42k for BTC and the Evergrande news is definitely affecting the Asian market.

My opinion is one last accumulation shakeout in Q3.

Shib can kiss my ass I traded half a eth for 50 million shib once and at one time I was 2x ahead on my ~$1,000 investment then it sunk to be worth 400 bucks and crabbed there ever since, meanwhile .5 a eth has been worth atleast 1500 all day since, i haven’t sold but I’m done adding any.
Investing. You are doing it wrong.
You should be doubling down when it drops.
Just a gentle reminder - you are going to make money on shib by selling it for a higher price than you paid for it. That is much easier to do if you buy more and more when it drops.
I'm not saying shib or eth or BTC are good or bad investments. I'm just saying that if you plan to make money on those, the best way is to buy it as cheaply as possible and today it is cheap.

Investing. You are doing it wrong.
You should be doubling down when it drops.
Just a gentle reminder - you are going to make money on shib by selling it for a higher price than you paid for it. That is much easier to do if you buy more and more when it drops.
I'm not saying shib or eth or BTC are good or bad investments. I'm just saying that if you plan to make money on those, the best way is to buy it as cheaply as possible and today it is cheap.
This. I just bought another 7 million shiba.

This dip was too tasty to not take advantage of, doubled down on shiba, now up to 43 million coins.:grinpimp:

edit. plus the 9 million I put in the vault.

I paperhanded and sold when it hit 0725 after being in the 0600s. One whale bought more than 6 trillion coins this past weekend, I think it set him back a cool $43 million.

edit. and I started pulling the 9 million I have in that vault out, they will be available tomorrow afternoon.

I paperhanded and sold when it hit 0725 after being in the 0600s. One whale bought more than 6 trillion coins this past weekend, I think it set him back a cool $43 million.

edit. and I started pulling the 9 million I have in that vault out, they will be available tomorrow afternoon.
Oh and Ethereum is up/down 8% I get notifications on my phone, not a peep from them when Shib is up 54% because of it being in the vault.

Top Back Refresh