What's new

Official Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other Alt coin crypto thread

My 100M Shib is looking really good right now. Tempting me to sell but NO. I gots diamond hands.
you probably should have sold earlier today. it started dropping right about the time you made this post. (and no, I didn't buy any)

While I realize shib recently started trading on Coinbase, what I don't understand is 'why' these seemingly random meme coins suddenly start going up in value? Then drop off?

I'm pretty ignorant of both stocks and crypto, but feel like there has to be some reason for the sudden upshifts..

You boys better realize profits… Coinbase states that average hold time is only 13 days.

Gotta make hay when the sun shines.

RobinHood listing rumors, everyone remember what happened to Doge when Elon and RobinHood listed it?

Last edited:
Almost at shib all time high :smokin: cheers whoever told me to buy some more a few weeks back here:beer:

Of course I regret not doubling down when it was in the 6s. Was hard to as it sat flat all summer. Going to sit on my 100 mil and see what happens.

flat,750x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

Last edited:
Buy the rumor, sell the news.

Listened to a good theory as to the pump reason.

Robin Hood soon to list, needs liquidity and is forced to purchase on open market.

Moral of short story is keep your finger on the profit button, cuz when people take profits with this it’s going to be a rollercoaster back down.

You guys do know if it hits .01 then the market cap will be over one trillion, right?

Buy the rumor, sell the news.

Listened to a good theory as to the pump reason.

Robin Hood soon to list, needs liquidity and is forced to purchase on open market.

Moral of short story is keep your finger on the profit button, cuz when people take profits with this it’s going to be a rollercoaster back down.

You guys do know if it hits .01 then the market cap will be over one trillion, right?
1 trillion isnt as impressive as it used to be

all yall fuckers better sell your shib now

at 6:28AM I traded $30 bucks worth of AMP to SHIB

expect the bottom to fall out of SHIB starting RIGHT NOW lol :flipoff2:

If your coin hits your sell target. You convert it to cash, say 100k. Your cash should get deposited to your bank account. How do you keep from getting raped by the irs?

If your coin hits your sell target. You convert it to cash, say 100k. Your cash should get deposited to your bank account. How do you keep from getting raped by the irs?
You leave it in your coin wallet and cash out in other ways. My buddy just bought a 45k Rolex with coin. Rolex is tangible and appreciating asset that can be sold.

all yall fuckers better sell your shib now

at 6:28AM I traded $30 bucks worth of AMP to SHIB

expect the bottom to fall out of SHIB starting RIGHT NOW lol :flipoff2:
This is how all of my trades go haha:lmao:

You leave it in your coin wallet and cash out in other ways. My buddy just bought a 45k Rolex with coin. Rolex is tangible and appreciating asset that can be sold.
I dont think sxs vendors or dog food dealers are taking crypto yet. Lol

you put it into some other cryptocurrency
or a foreign currency
you'd be surprised

But they'll take the money you make from selling a Rolex you bought

So I know its a shit coin but is it close to its average low? Is there an average low? It’s gambling on this one if I buy it but under $100 is fuck off gambling money.

Yup

Happens every single time I buy/trade for any given crypto.

Safemoon was going way up until I bought.
SOL was going WAY up until a few hours after I bought.

Same thing happened with Sushi, AMP, FARM, etc after I bought.

I gave you fair warning and said to SELL :flipoff2:
I think as soon as shib is listed on Robinhood youll see some gains

So I know its a shit coin but is it close to its average low? Is there an average low? It’s gambling on this one if I buy it but under $100 is fuck off gambling money.
Rough estimated low is .00000798.

It’s at .00002384 now, up 198%

It would have to go up 126461% to hit .01 (a cent). (And it’s not possible due to market cap size)

I dont know was Fantom is, but wish I bought $1000 worth of that instead 3 months ago.

Top Back Refresh