What's new

Official Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other Alt coin crypto thread

DOGE seems to just follow crypto trends as a whole, just more wildly. Generally double to triple the swings of the big guys. Crypto has been having a rough time as a whole recently so of course that translates to DOGE straight up tanking.
See. Crypto as a whole bouncing back big today. DOGE bouncing back huge.

Repeat after me..

pump n dump, pump n dump

It’s Vegas Baby! They take your money but but but next time I’ll hit it big!!
Small fish in a big ocean.

Repeat after me..

pump n dump, pump n dump

It’s Vegas Baby! They take your money but but but next time I’ll hit it big!!
Small fish in a big ocean.
Just gotta play it. I've been buying the dips and selling the highs all year long.

Just gotta play it. I've been buying the dips and selling the highs all year long.
That’s the smart game. It’s those that think it will be anything more then a slot machine will get burned.

Any of you guys watch the crypto news and see what’s going on in the space?

Spend a quick ten minutes on this one and just pay attention to the financial groups, people, and countries that are moving forward with this stuff.,

Bought some more eth and added Some xrp to the portfolio from advice from a Crypto nerd I know. He was going on about how there is a SEC lawsuit or some shit and if it drops it will go way up. im pretty green to this stuff :homer:

AC721BE1-62F9-492A-A3BE-133835E438F9.jpeg

4% interest now available on stable coins.

Sure beats what I make with my money at the bank…

Reactions: DMG
Any of you guys watch the crypto news and see what’s going on in the space?

Spend a quick ten minutes on this one and just pay attention to the financial groups, people, and countries that are moving forward with this stuff.,

Don’t want to watch. What’s theTLDR?

Good gains today, thinking about bailing off this roller coaster. I’m 5 digits in and I’m at a break even point, I don’t like it

This concerns me a little. Amazon would be the company to track all crypto transactions for the .gov and hand over every users info.
More adoption of crypto means more people are aware of it. More people want it. Until all the Btc and eth are mined, the price will go up.

Alright guy’s who is in? Looks like DMG definitely is..

What projects are you guys investing in? I’m thinking a bit of banter around projects would be great.

I’ve got some blue chips but two of the smaller caps that I really like are Amp (AMP) and Cartesi (CTSI)

I dont think we've ridden the low long enough for this run to be anything but let's see what comes of it.

Alright guy’s who is in? Looks like DMG definitely is..

What projects are you guys investing in? I’m thinking a bit of banter around projects would be great.

I’ve got some blue chips but two of the smaller caps that I really like are Amp (AMP) and Cartesi (CTSI)
Ethereum
1 Bitcoin (sold the most in 2017 for down payment on shop and house)
XRP
A few misc like binance tokens.

Top Back Refresh