What's new

Nord Stream Pipeline

I said WAY back in the UKR thread that the US FUCKED Germany, and they knew it.

Now we'll wait to see how the EU will muddle through.

It happened under his watch. Can you imagine the media hysteria if trump would have did this? There would be non stop panels debating how to get rid of his ass.
This is what I keeping coming back to. I was no Trump supporter in the least but if he was POTUS during a week when we shot down a Chinese balloon over our airspace and a Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalist published a report blaming the U.S. for sabotaging a major international pipeline there would be utter chaos in the MSM about how his disastrous decisions and bellicose wags had us straining relationships with allies and foes alike bringing us to the brink of WW3 And nuclear Armageddon.

And honestly? The chaos would be warranted. But where are they now?

It goes back to the media isn’t the media anymore. The media is essentially a propaganda arm. They are telling what to think not these are the facts use your judgement/ life experiences to come to your own conclusions.

It’s sad this country is getting dumbed down far enough they cannot see this. I refuse to watch the news because 90% of it is propaganda. Shit this place is heavily skewed one way but has more open and honest conversations than what’s on the media. :mad3:

This is what I keeping coming back to. I was no Trump supporter in the least but if he was POTUS during a week when we shot down a Chinese balloon over our airspace and a Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalist published a report blaming the U.S. for sabotaging a major international pipeline there would be utter chaos in the MSM about how his disastrous decisions and bellicose wags had us straining relationships with allies and foes alike bringing us to the brink of WW3 And nuclear Armageddon.

Some people did something?

It goes back to the media isn’t the media anymore. The media is essentially a propaganda arm. They are telling what to think not these are the facts use your judgement/ life experiences to come to your own conclusions.

It’s sad this country is getting dumbed down far enough they cannot see this. I refuse to watch the news because 90% of it is propaganda. Shit this place is heavily skewed one way but has more open and honest conversations than what’s on the media. :mad3:

Welcome to 15 years ago, AT LEAST.

Where the fuck were you and everyone else?

That's right getting your own life together.

Why does is it matter to you NOW?

Maybe stop navel gazing, and get a clue that the World is bigger than the US.

Not your fault, you were entrained to believe.

:homer:

Yeah, not sure what the hell you're talking about. I'm a student of history. I'm extremely well aware that there's more to global politics and relations than just America.

Yeah, not sure what the hell you're talking about. I'm a student of history. I'm extremely well aware that there's more to global politics and relations than just America.
You seem to not show your knowledge very well.

Or maybe you read a lot of books, absorbed very many facts, but didn't actually have the analytical skills to understand their implications?

Might be wrong.

:flipoff2:

Or maybe you read a lot of books, absorbed very many facts, but didn't actually have the analytical skills to understand their implications?

Might be wrong.

Specifics. What are you specifically talking about?

There seems to be some Dunning Kruger going on here.

Specifics. What are you specifically talking about?

There seems to be some Dunning Kruger going on here.
For the rest of us illiterates
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias[2] whereby people with low ability, expertise, or experience regarding a certain type of task or area of knowledge tend to overestimate their ability or knowledge. Some researchers also include in their definition the opposite effect for high performers: their tendency to underestimate their skills. Since its first publication, various criticisms of the effect and its explanation have been made.

Welcome to 15 years ago, AT LEAST.

Where the fuck were you and everyone else?

That's right getting your own life together.

Why does is it matter to you NOW?

Oh. Looks like you're almost catching up. Good going.

Might be wrong.

You're mighty condescending for someone bringing zero facts or analysis to this page :homer:

Ghandi encourages you to have fierce and destructive solo carnal relations :laughing:

You're mighty condescending for someone bringing zero facts or analysis to this page :homer:

Ghandi encourages you to have fierce and destructive solo carnal relations :laughing:

Analysis?

You're kidding me, right?

You wouldn't read it unless it was in Sesame Street bites.

:laughing:

Yep.

Everyone else is an idiot and you're the lone brilliance in the world despite not having any ability to actually elaborate on anything. That's Dunning Kruger.

Keep swallowing the toothpaste while telling yourself you're going to "win" this day in the mirror, champ.

Top Back Refresh