What's new

Noose found in Bubba Wallace’s garage stall at Talladega

Hockey periods?
x
Each national tour race will now be divided into three segments, with the first two segments ending on a specific lap determined in advance by a track’s length and the scheduled distance of the event. When one of the first two segments concludes, drivers holding positions inside the top 10 will receive points on a sliding scale from 10-to-1, and the winner of the segment will earn an additional bonus point that is applied to their total when the 10-race playoff begins.

Playoffs! I thought races were in heats, fastest in the heat went to the final. winner take all. Guess I'm behind the times with participation trophies and participation points.

bubba nascar.jpg
Text required

Maybe all garage door pulls should be fashioned into nooses so there's no more confusion... think I'll go put one on the 3 doors in my ownership now:rolleyes:

You know shit about racing. Stick to sucking cock and trolling IBB. Your proposal is just about the dumbest thing I have ever read. No fucks given if its Friburgers idea also, Its fucking stupid. :shaking:

I don't need to know shit about racing. If the racers don't want to participate then fuck them. lol

It's not even FryBurger's idea dude. That is an old HR game and it's a perfect one.

In fact, I think this should be the standard for 4x4 competitions.

I'd like to see coast-to-coast competitions with a random diversion thrown at the drivers and their co-pilot like a highway off ramp. You get an alert to climb this abutment and proceed to this property and climb this set of logs.

You can't see what I'm doing here but it's so obvious.

It would force Stock Car Racing back to stock.

There should be a 4x4 and a stock car series on this.

What the fuck does a road test have to do with anything? Ever heard of Watkins Glen? They build cars specifically for that track which are nowhere near stock.

They used to require 2000 or so be available for public sale on public roads, which would require them to be stock. That's what it should get back to.

Everyone's heard of Watkin's Glen, don't patronize me. Just shut up if you can't see this.

Make them drive out to New York as part of the circuit.

Why can't you see this? This will force a return to stock configuration.

I KNOW they build cars specifically for stock.

NASCAR should just pull the rug out and say:

Make a road-legal car to get between the tracks with Evernoob's rules

and this will fix ALL of racing.

What the fuck does a road test have to do with anything?

Because it forces Stock dipshit.

Road Legal is super-rigorous, more so than any sanctioning body.

Make the guys run a street legal car.

Hot Rod and Peterson Publishing had this figured out long ago. It's genius, I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner.

You know shit about racing.

There are 1 things:

I know plenty about racing.

Someone with a new idea who knows nothing about racing needs to step in.

If you don't see that all 3 major sports died in the 1986-1996 timeframe, then you don't belong in this conversation.

1. Awesome Bill from Dawesonville ran 213 mph at Talladega in 1986
2. Some Portugee stood on the outside of a Group B course
3. BMW made a 1,200 hp qualifying engine for a go-cart

Racing has been over since 1994 at the latest.

Time to change the rules and upset the Old Order.

There are 1 things:

I know plenty about racing.

Someone with a new idea who knows nothing about racing needs to step in.

If you don't see that all 3 major sports died in the 1986-1996 timeframe, then you don't belong in this conversation.

1. Awesome Bill from Dawesonville ran 213 mph at Talladega in 1986
2. Some Portugee stood on the outside of a Group B course
3. BMW made a 1,200 hp qualifying engine for a go-cart

Racing has been over since 1994 at the latest.

Time to change the rules and upset the Old Order.

And by 3 Major Sports I mean the 3 sports that count, and if you don't know that you don't belong in this conversation.

Because it forces Stock dipshit.

Road Legal is super-rigorous, more so than any sanctioning body.

Make the guys run a street legal car.

Hot Rod and Peterson Publishing had this figured out long ago. It's genius, I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner.

Have you seen any of the cars that won drag week the last couple of years? They are Pro Mods with license plates. So far from stock its not even funny.

Try again..... :shaking:

Have you seen any of the cars that won drag week the last couple of years? They are Pro Mods with license plates. So far from stock its not even funny.

Try again..... :shaking:

That just means a sanctioning body with the rigor of NASCAR needs to enforce the rules.

Think ahead, man.

I'm talking about a series that forces Stock configuration, and definitely a slower speed at each trace, perhaps in the 150s. My crazy idea implies Stock cars which have to walk from track to track, tended by their drivers.

This is such an embarrassment on so many levels, and not just for Nascar. Bubba is such a bitch

I'd never actually seen his face until that meme so I googled him. Other than his lips being thick he's as white as I am and claiming to be black... Nope, not using part of his race to gain exposure and up his status at all.

Honestly from my perspective is this. He got grandstanded by ASScar. Was probably pulled aside and told play ball or fall. Asscar is trying to stay relevant but with all of the karen implementations to the rules over last few years it has lost most of its major fortune 500 support. So they are looking for new viewer blood. What sucks to me is that Darrell has no true family history of racing so in a sense he had to actually earn it unlike the Hendrick boys. And then they pulled the card. In theory he really is just Blackish. But the world will only see his darkish side pun intended. Now of course he has been labeled S 2.0 so ultimately he either really keeps his foot on the pedal and doesn't take shit from nobody and behave like Kurt, Kyle, and Tonyon the track or he will be gone in 2 seasons. So Either way he can Thank ASScar for fucking up his future.

Idiot still will not admit that he is wrong. Fans are going to not forget the Bullshit he is created.

I'm gonna say that to make Nascar fun again, they need to implement death race style rules...i bet their fan base kicks up a notch or three. We can start a pool on who the first casualty is(hint hint, he's the topic of this thread:lmao:)

I'm gonna say that to make Nascar fun again, they need to implement death race style rules...i bet their fan base kicks up a notch or three. We can start a pool on who the first casualty is(hint hint, he's the topic of this thread:lmao:)

Drink a beer during every pit stop, no catheter allowed type of racing would be fun to watch at least once.

Honestly from my perspective is this. He got grandstanded by ASScar. Was probably pulled aside and told play ball or fall. Asscar is trying to stay relevant but with all of the karen implementations to the rules over last few years it has lost most of its major fortune 500 support. So they are looking for new viewer blood. What sucks to me is that Darrell has no true family history of racing so in a sense he had to actually earn it unlike the Hendrick boys. And then they pulled the card. In theory he really is just Blackish. But the world will only see his darkish side pun intended. Now of course he has been labeled S 2.0 so ultimately he either really keeps his foot on the pedal and doesn't take shit from nobody and behave like Kurt, Kyle, and Tonyon the track or he will be gone in 2 seasons. So Either way he can Thank ASScar for fucking up his future.

Everything, everywhere is fake bullshit. We're all being played by both sides. I'm ready for the comet. Or, the aliens to come back and cross breed with one of us like they did with the apes 200k years ago to create homosapien. Fuck these pyramids, and fuck this fake ass existence.

Top Back Refresh