What's new

Noose found in Bubba Wallace’s garage stall at Talladega

:homer:
66DAF0AC-9A4E-4D87-BF9E-1BD4553CF483.jpeg

They did need 15 agents to crack the case. From the ESPN article:
A crew member for Richard Petty Motorsports discovered the noose Sunday at the Alabama race track. NASCAR was alerted and contacted the FBI, which sent 15 agents to the track to investigate.

FBI! USMS, DHS...etc, have all been working from home since March. Surprised another 30 didn’t show up.

In my early days in the Navy (early 2000s) I was bored at a training one day and had a piece of nylon line I was playing with. I tied a bunch of knots just keeping my skills up and then I tied a hangman's noose. One of the girls at the training stopped the training and asked me to unite it. She was clearly terrified. Almost in tears terrified. I asked her "why" and she replied "well, you know" and I honestly didn't.

Later that day I found myself in my chief's office and had to explain what I did. I had absolutely no idea the noose was a racist symbol. I asked someone to explain to me why it was and what it represented and nobody could.

To this day I still hold fast. The noose is not a racist symbol. Nor is the cross that the KKK likes to burn. People need to get over themselves.

I had a conversation with that girl later in the week and we had a good talk about where she grew up (Alabama) and why that simple knot upset her so much. We are still friends to this day.

I'm with you. Never saw the noose as racist because countless WHITE cowboys and outlaws met their death at the end of one in the wild west.
As a matter of fact, about 10 years ago I had a little noose hanging off the back of my truck as a decoration. Drove like that all over, including bay area, SF, Sac, etc. Never had anyone say anything to me about it. Whatever.

And just like that, crickets.

Convenient that the updated story had to come from yahoo news, and not any major news outlets. I'm sure FOX will have a blurb about it but that's all I'd expect.

How much did big Al make off of his faux tirade? Go back to sleep in your rocking chair you dusty old fart!

”NASCAR was alerted and contacted the FBI, which sent 15 agents to the track to investigate....”

FIFTEEN agents?
Ho-lee fuck.
If I find a box of crackers on my door step how many LEO’s can I expect to investigate?

In my early days in the Navy (early 2000s) I was bored at a training one day and had a piece of nylon line I was playing with. I tied a bunch of knots just keeping my skills up and then I tied a hangman's noose. One of the girls at the training stopped the training and asked me to unite it. She was clearly terrified. Almost in tears terrified. I asked her "why" and she replied "well, you know" and I honestly didn't.

Later that day I found myself in my chief's office and had to explain what I did. I had absolutely no idea the noose was a racist symbol. I asked someone to explain to me why it was and what it represented and nobody could.

To this day I still hold fast. The noose is not a racist symbol. Nor is the cross that the KKK likes to burn. People need to get over themselves.

I had a conversation with that girl later in the week and we had a good talk about where she grew up (Alabama) and why that simple knot upset her so much. We are still friends to this day.
What a strange concept, you had a conversation with someone about something that made them uncomfortable and came to an understanding of why it made them uncomfortable?
Shocking, didn't she know that you are supposed to throw a fit and get the person who made you uncomfortable fired and blacklisted so they will not be able to get another job?

Aaron Z

I just found this on Fox...

%22https:
The FBI has determined that a noose found in NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega Superspeedway on Sunday had been there since at least last year, according to the bureau.

A statement issued by U.S. Attorney Jay E. Town said that an investigation has concluded that no federal crime was committed.

"The FBI learned that garage number 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019," the bureau said. "Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week."

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/fbi-noo...-nascar-garage

%22

:lmao:

I still can't believe the FBI was involved for something so fucktarded as "found noose in the garage". :shaking:

I can see them showing up if...... lets say Bubba got noosed, tied to the bumper of a car and dragged around the track to his death. :laughing:

:lmao:

I still can't believe the FBI was involved for something so fucktarded as "found noose in the garage". :shaking:

I can see them showing up if...... lets say Bubba got noosed, tied to the bumper of a car and dragged around the track to his death. :laughing:

Just the facts mam, just the facts! ROFLMAO

UH, the "noose" in question was a loop for the pull cord on the door. People ARE so stupid!

Top Back Refresh