What's new

Noose found in Bubba Wallace’s garage stall at Talladega

Umm. Talladega is an impound race. Normally, after qualifying, cars are “impounded” in the garage. At most races, the cars do not go back onto the hauler once unloaded

I can only speak for my experience as this is my fifth year working. The cars are never in the garage unless being worked on or prepped for practice, qualifying or race.

either was right now there is no practice or qualifying during the pandemic.

Last edited:
If any of the rednecks were that mad at him, they would just try to kill his ass on the track. Someone could literally commit attempted murder in front of 1000's of spectators and totally get away with it because "racing".

Nascar hasn't been relevant for a while. What better way for them to become relevant again than have a racial scandal happen right in the middle of this BLM garbage. Nascar could be Smolleting themselves for the publicity. Who knows.

Last edited:
so I shared a meme on facebook.. talkin about how there was probably a million dollars worth of tools in there.. plus other stuff.. so how could someone sneak in there??

No kidding. And if someone broke in and is that deep into the crime already, why not make off with thousands of dollars worth of tools instead of leaving a stupid message like that? Makes no sense. But then again, all these hoaxes about white racism never make sense.

So yeah, where's the picture of this "noose" already?

How long until they admit this is a bullshit story of confusion or simple lying?

If any of the rednecks were that mad at him, they would just try to kill his ass on the track. Someone could literally commit attempted murder in front of 1000's of spectators and totally get away with it because "racing".

Nascar hasn't been relevant for a while. What better way for them to become relevant again than have a racial scandal happen right in the middle of this BLM garbage. Nascar could be Smolleting themselves for the publicity. Who knows.

Thats exactly it. NASCAR officially banned the display of the confederate flag at all races and tracks last week. They sort of did this five years ago but never enforced it. Now they are saying it will be enforced. No flags, no shirts with flags, etc. they dove right onto the bandwagon. Then I. Their hypocrisy they are allowing Bubba to wear BLM and “I can’t breathe” shirts every day. They let him make his car political with the black lives matter paint scheme he has been running, etc.

they figure they have been losing fans for years, so let’s try and get relevant by diving onto the BLM bandwagon while comp,Evelyn denying their southern roots and heritage and alienating a huge segment of their remaining fan base.

problem is, they won’t be attracting a new audience. The woke hipsters don’t know jack shit about cars or care about Motorsports. Them big V8s are ruining the environment after all. If NASCAR wants to really attract that crowd they are gonna have to switch out to all Tesla’s on the track. Even then they won’t care.

Here is some decent information about how security is handled as NASCAR events.

I helped work security for a NASCAR race as a favor for my neighbor that was the head of security at our local track. [exact location redacted since this blew up]

As most could imagine, the “rollers” as they are called are the most secure areas in the entire property. “Rollers” is slang for the rolling garage doors that house each team’s car and tools, and where the noose was found. The codes to open the rollers is literally the Crown Jewels of security on Saturday night. Only the most privileged trusted people have access to those codes.

To give some perspective, during the late night hours of Saturday before the big race on Sunday, the cash is emptied from the stadium from the Saturday race. There are usually a few hundred thousand dollars in that transport and the exact gate and pickup time by armored truck is very secret for obvious reasons.

The codes to the rollers in the infield as protected 10x more than even the details of the armored truck cash move.

I want people to know that because this isn’t some drunk fan with a funny racist joke. The noose came from deep within NASCAR and/or track security, which makes this stand by other drivers even more powerful. They aren’t standing up against one drunk fan, they’re standing up against the person who did it that is very much on the “trusted” inside.

and

I’m the person you’re responding to and I’m actually an IT guy too, with an emphasis on security both blue-teaming and red-teaming.

I can’t disclose a ton about the security on the rollers, but I feel it was sufficient to track access reasonably well. They aren’t digitally-connected locks with unique keys per user, but there is tiered access with digital controls and auditing.

We may or may not ever get full details, but I guarantee the offending access was narrowed down to fewer than 5 people before you and I ever read the headline.

I think for reddit this is reasonably credible.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/commen...k_driver_with/

My thought is Bubba was forced into commenting, He's been in the sport awhile and said nothing. NASCAR wants to be relevant Right now what better way the recruit their only black driver to speak out.

And win for Bubba, He's driving for a second rate team in marginal equipment. He's never won a race in the top series.(89 races) Today he runs 14th and it looked like he was going to try and do a victory burnout, and then DID come out and greet the 5000 fans, Got interviewed, and tried to steal the show.

Oh and every news outlet did a segment on him and NASCAR today. And as far as new fans? a couple basketball and football players send a tweet is not really a flood of new fans.
They can't fire him now............. cause it's racist..:mr-t::mr-t:

malcolm stewart but his older brother was/is called bubba.
and If I remember right in the beginning or in the lower classes bubba Wallace did go by Darrell Wallace jr

Here is some decent information about how security is handled as NASCAR events.

and

I think for reddit this is reasonably credible.
Dude’s leaving out the fact that in addition to track security, Bubba’s crew also had access to his crew area. So did Bubba.

And I’ll also join in the “pics or it didn’t happen” with regards the noose. Front page in newspapers of the cop effigy lynched on an overpass. No “it’s too disturbing” to see a noose there.

Last edited:
The “rollers” as this guy calls it are only used to get their tools from the haulers, to the garage, to the pit stalls. It may be different from track to track...but these tools are the only thing that sits in the garage around the clock once the teams get there.

I can’t share any more info then that. Everyone at Talledega had a credential to be in or around the garage area that had access to it. It could have been a NASCAR rep, nascar team, track employee or contracted company.

at Pocono the biggest demand by nascar is no motorized vehicles outside of the team golf cart can drive around the garages for insurance purposes. Indy cars were totally different. Every team had 20 scooters for members to freely drive around.

im hearing they were saying it was a belt of some kind that was taken off one of the cars for repair?

50/50 this was planted by somebody on Bubba's team in order to attract attention.

Oh, and FAWK NASCAR.

Now every little piece of twine is suddenly a noose?

. . . im hearing they were saying it was a belt of some kind that was taken off one of the cars for repair?

I didn't read this thread for comprehension or follow this story elsewhere, but I'm expecting the noose to be revealed as spindle/wheel tether.

NASCAR sucks now and everyone knows it. They need to re-do the whole format, and it should be like Hot Rod's Drag Week except the entire season and for the NASCAR tracks.

The drivers have to drive their cars to each and every track using 92 or 93 octane pump gas, on the street and at the track. No power-adders. Fuel injection with a 355 cid displacement limit. They get to change tires at the track. They can have adjustable suspension but no suspension change-outs: you run what you brung. You get a six-speed transmission and exactly 2 gear sets for the rear end. Not in total but only 2 ratios to select from. You must run those ratios you started with.

The cars have to carry their own spare parts and tools, trailers are allowed. The trucks would probably be more popular and that's what NASCAR fans actually drive anyway.

Cars must comply with all DOT laws throughout the series. Lights, tires, bumper, etc.

The teams can still have their fancy RVs and semis, but the crew size needs to be limited to the point that the drivers have to be good mechanics or they can't make the team work. A great mechanic and OK driver would be able to beat a Primma Donna who doesn't know how to change a tire.

The TV can cover the wrenching and mishaps along the way. This expands NASCAR's content by at least 10x.

The cars can get spare tires from their trucks, but on the road between tracks they are 100% on their own. No tools are assistance. One driver and one mechanic. Maybe that's how you make sure the Driver has to wrench.

Cameras on the cars can be monitored from NASCAR's headquarters, and fuel stops along the way can be attended by NASCAR officials.

Each week, mishaps on the road would have people curious how it turns out, and they'd be stacking fans 2-high in the stadiums.

Reality TV meets the original concept of NASCAR: fast sedans carrying cargo, on the roads.

It's perfect. This should be done immediately. I'm writing Trump right now.

Last edited:
Or just make them based off of actual cars again like they used to be. :homer:

Yep.

Mustangs, Camaros and Challangers. (Toyota sits it out until they have a comparable 2dr V8 car that fits) Body must come from the manufacture and remain 100% stock except for windows, rear spoiler and non opening doors. No fiberglass or carbon fiber parts allowed. Any V8 engine allowed but limit the HP output to 600 @ the rear tires.

No competition cautions and no race for the cup bullshit. Go back to old school rules.

If they did something like that then maybe I'd watch it again.

Yep.

Mustangs, Camaros and Challangers. (Toyota sits it out until they have a comparable 2dr V8 car that fits) Body must come from the manufacture and remain 100% stock except for windows, rear spoiler and non opening doors. No fiberglass or carbon fiber parts allowed. Any V8 engine allowed but limit the HP output to 600 @ the rear tires.

No competition cautions and no race for the cup bullshit. Go back to old school rules.

HP limits? Fuuuck no. If billybobboray wants to show with a 1200 HP n/a engine then let him. One of the biggest innovations from old school Nascar was fuel efficiency along side HP. If you can get 3 mpg from 900 HP while doing 190+ that's a HUGE stroke of business that can be translated to normal cars. Keep them pushing and innovating without being saddled by restrictor plates and nanny state bullshit. Everything will work itself out in short order.

Yep.

why does it need to be a V8? If a mfg has a better mousetrap, let em use it.

AL SHARPTON DEMANDS ANSWERS IN NASCAR NOOSE PROBE... Or Else!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/23/al-sh...investigation/

Al Sharpton wants SWIFT justice in the NASCAR noose investigation -- and if they don't produce answers quickly, he's ready to take action.
"If we don't hear something soon, NASCAR can expect a visit from me -- and I won't be coming to drive a car," Sharpton tells TMZ Sports.
Al is really upset ... he's pissed that somebody put a noose in Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega Superspeedway in Alabama on Sunday -- and he's also pissed cops haven't identified the culprit publicly yet.
Long tory short, Sharpton believes the investigation needs to be a top priority with NASCAR and law enforcement because "people need to know they will be held accountable."
As we previously reported, NASCAR says it's working with authorities -- and the FBI is now involved.
The big question ... shouldn't there be surveillance video of a suspect?? Why hasn't video been released yet?
Al wants answers. Now.
Sharpton also says the noose isn't just a symbol of hate -- it's a threat of violence and should be treated as such.
"A rope represents a threat to human life and that person ought to be found out and dealt with by the authorities," Sharpton says.
"To hang a noose, which is a symbol of lynching and killing somebody because of the color their skin, shows real hatred and real bigotry."
"And by doing it they confirmed the very reason why we're marching all over the country. Rather than a condemnation, it's a confirmation of why we need to keep marching."
Sharpton says he and his National Action Network plan on contacting law enforcement to check up on their investigation. He's also planning on getting in touch with Wallace to provide any assistance he may need

I love the OR ELSE!!!!!! PART.

HP limits? Fuuuck no. If billybobboray wants to show with a 1200 HP n/a engine then let him. One of the biggest innovations from old school Nascar was fuel efficiency along side HP. If you can get 3 mpg from 900 HP while doing 190+ that's a HUGE stroke of business that can be translated to normal cars. Keep them pushing and innovating without being saddled by restrictor plates and nanny state bullshit. Everything will work itself out in short order.

I say HP limit to keep the playing field level. Big teams will spend a fortune on R&D to gain more HP/fuel milage. Those without the funds to do that, but would be otherwise competitive, get fucked due to not having the R&D money to play with. Oh, and no restrictor plates at all...

How can this possibly take this long?

I would assume that there are cameras everywhere to protect secrets, setups, tools, the cars themselves, and just general CYA.

Even at county fair motorcross, you don't leave your shit unattended for very long.

This whole thing is getting more and more suspicious by the hour.

I say HP limit to keep the playing field level. Big teams will spend a fortune on R&D to gain more HP/fuel milage. Those without the funds to do that, but would be otherwise competitive, get fucked due to not having the R&D money to play with. Oh, and no restrictor plates at all...

Don't have the money to keep up with the Joneses then take your ass back to the Busch series. There are 50 lower tiers to join in, let the top dogs do what they do unrestricted.

I'd really prefer Stock Cars with stock engines and such. Only additions are rollbars and other safety equipment.

But I am not the market. I don't watch televised sports of any kind. Aint got time fo DAT!

So, the one black guy racing in a sport that is virtually all white (racers and fans) wants everyone to bend to his wishes about the Confederate flag and BLM?

What a joke.

There's no way this wasn't staged, set up, and planed ahead of time. Or, like someone else said, it was a wheel tether and someone ran with in.

'Ol Buba got used and is too stupid to realize it.

Wheel tether:

s-l1600.jpg

Top Back Refresh