What's new

Noose found in Bubba Wallace’s garage stall at Talladega

Everything, everywhere is fake bullshit. We're all being played by both sides. I'm ready for the comet. Or, the aliens to come back and cross breed with one of us like they did with the apes 200k years ago to create homosapien. Fuck these pyramids, and fuck this fake ass existence.

:laughing:

I love this post and I'm laughing b/c it's better than crying. Theyr'e demoralizing us on purpose.

It’s “Official” NASCAR is requiring sensitivity training classes for teams and etc. Feeeeelings... whoawhoooa feeeeeelings.

their official flag should be the rainbow faggot flag.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Screenshot_20200625-121413_Facebook.jpg

The rope nascar posted looks nothing like the pic of the rope that was taken on the same garage door back in October. It was just a little hand loop now you can stick your whole head in it.

The rope nascar posted looks nothing like the pic of the rope that was taken on the same garage door back in October. It was just a little hand loop now you can stick your whole head in it.

Ricky Stenhouse Jr tied the new one :flipoff2:

Have you seen any of the cars that won drag week the last couple of years? They are Pro Mods with license plates. So far from stock its not even funny.

Try again..... :shaking:

I live in a state where people drive their dirt track cars on the road. No inspection. Got got goggles, headlights and tail lights?

Your good

I live in a state where people drive their dirt track cars on the road. No inspection. Got got goggles, headlights and tail lights?

Your good

And yet I can't pass the weigh station on 35 in my perfectly legal service truck without being harassed.....every fuckin time. :laughing:

Someone has some damn good ESP to know Jussie Token Wallace was going to be placed in that garage almost a year later. A "hangman's noose" typically has 13 coils also.

A noose in general slips when you pull it. These are loops, not nooses. If you tried to hang someone with them, if it was big enough to fit on a head which it's not, they would get rope burns and whiplash when their head snapped out of it. Maybe bite their tongue.

That would fully suck but it's not a hanging because those are not nooses.

A noose in general slips when you pull it. These are loops, not nooses. If you tried to hang someone with them, if it was big enough to fit on a head which it's not, they would get rope burns and whiplash when their head snapped out of it. Maybe bite their tongue.

That would fully suck but it's not a hanging because those are not nooses.

I would think before any of that happened the garage door would start to close..... :confused:

:lmao:

And yet I can't pass the weigh station on 35 in my perfectly legal service truck without being harassed.....every fuckin time. :laughing:

Go around it...

I got harrased one time and my truck is over weight.

Btw we bought a watson fwiw

Btw we bought a watson fwiw

Cant go wrong with a Watson. Those are reliable rigs, basic as can be and fairly easy to work on. I go to the Watson factory in Ft Worth from time to time to inspect rigs they take in trade. Solid group of guys over there. Truck mount?

And this is why most people would run across 6 lanes of freeway traffic to kick you in the butthole.

I'd prefer a world in which you weren't thinking about my butthole, thanks.

Cant go wrong with a Watson. Those are reliable rigs, basic as can be and fairly easy to work on. I go to the Watson factory in Ft Worth from time to time to inspect rigs they take in trade. Solid group of guys over there. Truck mount?

Yup on a peterbilt i dont know what model. Im dont know if its the use one they have up for sale. I dont even know when im going to get it.

Personally id love to see us go to a dedicated track machine or the like but we are not setup for that at all. None of the semis we own are for heavy haul and the one low boy we have is too small. Most jobs are right on the road ways where a metal tracked vehicle will fuck everything up.

Since we have the same service truck i do have a question, your exhaust smell like a stink bug when you running your pto for a few hours? (ie running the crane or compressor)

Last edited:
Since we have the same service truck i do have a question, your exhaust smell like a stink bug when you running your pto for a few hours? (ie running the crane or compressor)

Yep, and it leaves a ton of soot all over the side of the body. It especially pisses me off when I have to have that side of the truck facing my work area. Other than that though, I fawkin love my service truck!

Yep, and it leaves a ton of soot all over the side of the body. It especially pisses me off when I have to have that side of the truck facing my work area. Other than that though, I fawkin love my service truck!

We actually moved the exhaust pipe and mud flaps on my truck. It may help you. My tip now comes out below the crane, that angle cut is flush with bottom edge of the box albest about 5 inches below the edge. My mudflaps are moved up right behind the tires, last flat spot before the wheel well. Causes that shit to go out the back into fuck off land away from me. but my hose crimper is below the crane so it keeps me warm...year around:lmao:

We actually moved the exhaust pipe and mud flaps on my truck. It may help you. My tip now comes out below the crane, that angle cut is flush with bottom edge of the box albest about 5 inches below the edge. My mudflaps are moved up right behind the tires, last flat spot before the wheel well. Causes that shit to go out the back into fuck off land away from me. but my hose crimper is below the crane so it keeps me warm...year around:lmao:

It sounds like my exhaust is already set up that way. Got any pictures of yours? If you do, you can PM them to me so we don't keep fucking up this thread. :laughing:

Your good

Lights, what lights, driven trouble on the street many times down town for a boo haha parade, to the track, car wash, even to get a hamburger.

So why do blacks and BLM get to claim every noose, as a kid it was horse thieves, (Cowboys) and pirates mostly, i don't ever remember blacks being hung.

Top Back Refresh