What's new

Noose found in Bubba Wallace’s garage stall at Talladega

Not yet......

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2...r-owners-michael-jordan-denny-hamlin-in-2021/

Bubba Wallace to drive for owners Michael Jordan, Denny Hamlin in 2021

("Dear 8 pound, 11 ounce baby Jesus, please let this be the title sponsor . . .")

200711CFD3371-1.jpg

Bubba Wallace was suspended for being a "bad sport" & fighting Kyle Larson-

Bubba Wallace was suspended for being a "bad sport" & fighting Kyle Larson-
WRONG.........
He hooked him and slammed him into the wall, and did a shitty job of it, he wrecked himself also. Fucking IDIOT, One driver just retired due to Concussion symptoms, And one is off Due to Concussion symptoms, and this **** cant control his 5 year old temper and pulls a fucked up move at like 160MPH.

Fuck him

WRONG.........
He hooked him and slammed him into the wall, and did a shitty job of it, he wrecked himself also. Fucking IDIOT, One driver just retired due to Concussion symptoms, And one is off Due to Concussion symptoms, and this **** cant control his 5 year old temper and pulls a fucked up move at like 160MPH.

Fuck him
That driver was also his own teammate…and Larson being the teammate of the guy out for concussion protocol. These new cars need work

My company may or many not give money to one of these 2 guys.......makes me wonder if we will drop them.

I watched that race in real time. Bubba Smollet is too immature to be in racing. He pinned the throttle after getting bumped and rammed Larson on purpose then went into road rage after he wrecked Larson, himself, and the 20 car. He’s got psychological problems.
That shit show overshadowed my favorite thing: when Kyle‘s wheel fell off and his hometown crowd cheered. Great driver, not much liked. He reminds me of Dale Sr. that way.

I watched that race in real time. Bubba Smollet is too immature to be in racing. He pinned the throttle after getting bumped and rammed Larson on purpose

You think now that nascar went back and looked , that he will admit to doing it? or will he be a bitch like the noose story and double down, sticking to the broken steering??

This time the whole garage will NOT stand in support,

With the head injuries already surrounding this new POS car.

I watched that race in real time. Bubba Smollet is too immature to be in racing. He pinned the throttle after getting bumped and rammed Larson on purpose then went into road rage after he wrecked Larson, himself, and the 20 car. He’s got psychological problems.
That shit show overshadowed my favorite thing: when Kyle‘s wheel fell off and his hometown crowd cheered. Great driver, not much liked. He reminds me of Dale Sr. that way.

I watched it in real time too, plus the thousand replays they showed, and if there was even any contact from larson it was the lightest fucking feather tap i've seen in a long time

I watched it in real time too, plus the thousand replays they showed, and if there was even any contact from larson it was the lightest fucking feather tap i've seen in a long time

I'd have been tempted to turtle fuck his ass when he came up wanting to throw hands after wrecking me.

bonk

He should have been parked for the rest of the season and fined for it. Nascar has been throwing out fines all year for everything but oh we dont dare give Bubba a fine, we'll just give him a slap on the wrist. To be honest I'm halfway suprised they penalized him at all.

Nascar has done ALOT of stupid things to drive away the OG fans of the sport, I havent watched a whole race all the way through in years, but I always gave them credit for the safety improvements in the cars over the years. The new cars this year are absolute garbage. The wheels keep falling off and they penalize the teams for it, literally cannot take a hit without breaking and when they go into the wall they injure the drivers.

Kyle missed the perfect opportunity being in perfect position and situation to knock Bubba slam out with his helmet in hand.:shaking:

Kyle missed the perfect opportunity being in perfect position and situation to knock Bubba slam out with his helmet in hand.:shaking:
Watching that clip, I was surprised that Bubba DIDN'T get a face full of helmet after he intentionally rammed someone and caused them to crash (hard enough that they would have likely been injured had they not clipped another car on the way to the wall), then came out pushing, shoving and trying to start a fight on a hot track...

Aaron Z

He should have been parked for the rest of the season and fined for it. Nascar has been throwing out fines all year for everything but oh we dont dare give Bubba a fine, we'll just give him a slap on the wrist. To be honest I'm halfway suprised they penalized him at all.

Nascar has done ALOT of stupid things to drive away the OG fans of the sport, I havent watched a whole race all the way through in years, but I always gave them credit for the safety improvements in the cars over the years. The new cars this year are absolute garbage. The wheels keep falling off and they penalize the teams for it, literally cannot take a hit without breaking and when they go into the wall they injure the drivers.
I had a whole tirade typed out and it still was not enough.

The one source off the shelf, you can't touch that part POS car sucks, there are too many things to list.

You think now that nascar went back and looked , that he will admit to doing it? or will he be a bitch like the noose story and double down, sticking to the broken steering??

This time the whole garage will NOT stand in support,

With the head injuries already surrounding this new POS car.

headlines will read:
Wallace fired by racist owners

a year later:
Wallace has been Kaepernick'd. Best driver in teh sport and no one will hire him because of racism

Maybe?

headlines will read:
Wallace fired by racist owners

a year later:
Wallace has been Kaepernick'd. Best driver in teh sport and no one will hire him because of racism

Maybe?
Racism won’t fly because Michael Jordan owns his car and he will drop him like a hot rock if he doesn’t perform all of his duties up to snuff. Including retaining sponsorships.
McDonalds might get dinged if they drop him though. They can’t afford to right now because they have a $1B lawsuit in court now for allegedly not buying enough product from black suppliers.

And like was said before, drivers have been wrecking each other and throwing hands since before NASCAR. They sat his ass down and probably had Mike Helton give him a call to explain what would happen next time.
I wish it had been Noah Gragson that pulled the slide job. He doesn’t GAF and would have beat Bubba to the ground.

took 4 seconds to find the video on youtube for the lazy people.

Wow. That was obvious even to someone who watches hardly any racing. Wallace hits the wall, recovers just fine after a couple quick corrections, then alters course and goes right for Larson.

Kenny Wallace breaks it down.

Kenny is 100% correct. Larson never actually hit Bubba's car, Bubba bitched out and drove himself into the wall when Larson got "too close for comfort."

That dude isn't going to last long in NASCAR if he keeps playing the victim game. As it is nobody likes that fuckstick......

Top Back Refresh