What's new

~~~~~Newbies: Check-In Here~~~~~

There is a subscription membership here as well. A red skull is exactly like the star was. :grinpimp:

I might need that. I'm always good for supporting a good cause and seeing what's behind the curtain. :smokin:

I might need that. I'm always good for supporting a good cause and seeing what's behind the curtain. :smokin:

Easy peasy -

The top of any forum, click this

20200828_185351.png

Which takes you to this...

20200828_185300.png
20200828_185300.png

I’m new here. Originally from Alabama, so I love me some big jacked up mud trucks. I’m hoping I can learn a whole lot from y’all here

Welcome Ali, tell us more about yourself!

I am current business owner of two axe throwing lounges that are down in sales due to covid and I am struggling to keep the
Open.

I am not hurting for money because was poor muslim kid from India now living in a mansion driving cars you wish you had blowing money car parts.

I have been daily my current 40 for 3 months now 50-70 miles a day... not going to be pleasant and my plan when this one rusts out if fix it or sell...

Yeah..I'm gonna call BS on both points there :flipoff2:

The fuck are you talking about? I lurked on pirate for a while but never joined, figured I might as well sign up on this shit hole:flipoff2:

I was born and raised in Alabama, I had to move up north for work after college. And no, I’ve never fucked my cousin or my sister:flipoff2:

Hi All! Gutter Runner here. My 15 seconds of fame came from my potato soup recipe that I posted on the other site. I haven't had time to get on PBB much. Glad I spotted a message that led me here.

Ha! :laughing: Excellent. Your recipe has been posted here already. :smokin:

If you have a method (that isn't edited...) of inviting others over here, go for it.

finally found .....
not famous for anything anyone would GAF about
:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh