What's new

~~~~~Newbies: Check-In Here~~~~~

I was a lurker on the old site for a few years. Heard about it’s downfall from a buddy so here I am :flipoff2:

Dear God, what the fuck happened over there??? I was away for a bit, and went log in, boom BGTL thank you to whomever posted up the secret code for here... The rest of you, fuck off.

Don't make me come down there...

Hello, my name is Crispin, I am an alcoholic

Wait, wrong group.

I like this place, forums seem to be dying everywhere and I am happy to have one that is going good.

I fucking hate Facebook, it is so unusable as far as using it to have intelligent conversations.

I was into wheeling when I first joined the P place, then took a break, then bought a SxS that I hated, now picked up a Tracker that I plan to turn into a SxS, I know seems retarded but it is what it is.

Anyway fuck you all, but if you need anything I'll do anything I can to help you out, that is what I think this place is about to me.

Hello, my name is Crispin, I am an alcoholic

Wait, wrong group.

I like this place, forums seem to be dying everywhere and I am happy to have one that is going good.

I fucking hate Facebook, it is so unusable as far as using it to have intelligent conversations.

I was into wheeling when I first joined the P place, then took a break, then bought a SxS that I hated, now picked up a Tracker that I plan to turn into a SxS, I know seems retarded but it is what it is.

Anyway fuck you all, but if you need anything I'll do anything I can to help you out, that is what I think this place is about to me.

Don't eat neck bones years past their due date from the freezer. :flipoff2:

Hello all. Newbie here, but way back in the day was active on GreatLakes4x4 (2006-2013-ish era). Recently revisited that site only to see it is all but dead, and several of the remaining posters were saying this place was good, so what the heck, I signed up.

Been through a few Jeeps (two WJ's, and a JKUs) over the past years before finally getting sick of paying the "Chrysler Tax", so bit the bullet an bought a 2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road. Mostly into overlanding and finding/exploring ghost towns out in the forests rather than being into hardcore wheeling, but hope to meet some great people here.

Hi, my name is ExWrench and I'm an alcoho . . . :confused:

Damn, wrong room :homer: maybe time to quit drinking.

Sorry, but this thread is in Chit Chat :flipoff2:

HoarseVastAardvark-size_restricted.gif

Got an email about a mass exodus from Pirate4x4!? I'm always down for a revolt. What's the story? Just too much corporate greed?

Got an email about a mass exodus from Pirate4x4!? I'm always down for a revolt. What's the story? Just too much corporate greed?

It's about money and North American laziness to go get your own. Instead, google drives the internet and it's insatiable power over those that want $$ while sitting on the sofa.

Happy to see another holdover who acted on that email. :smokin:

I was on PBB but hardly posted. JKO for a long time. Found this place by way of not so cryptic posts on PBB.

Oh and I am not a dude. :angel:

Top Back Refresh