What's new

~~~~~Newbies: Check-In Here~~~~~

I let 35 people cut in front of me because they were being assholes about it.

Hey now, I offered to let you in front of me but you just looked frightened and mumbled something about not knowing if one mothfukles of us could be an "overbear" and you weren't about to be nobody's camping bitch (?)
IDK.. you just seemed stressed and you walked kinda funny

Hi all, it seemed like most of you who actually know what you are talking about were migrating over here so I decided to follow. Besides, someone needs to represent Land Rovers and the southern hemisphere. 😁

Hey now, I offered to let you in front of me but you just looked frightened and mumbled something about not knowing if one mothfukles of us could be an "overbear" and you weren't about to be nobody's camping bitch (?)
IDK.. you just seemed stressed and you walked kinda funny

I'm a "women, children, and fat people first" kind of guy. Couldn't see past you to witness member no 32 :flipoff2:

So guess I should finish my reply that I started last night by erasing all my drunk posting bs. Guess Its a good thing I failed to hit the post reply button.

Finally made it over here... us Canucks will suck the life out of this place too! :flipoff2:
CC on PirateVS really took a nose dive into the shitter

[memphis said:
;n30034]Finally made it over here... us Canucks will suck the life out of this place too! :flipoff2:
CC on PirateVS really took a nose dive into the shitter

The more the merrier! (unless youre talking syrup suckers):flipoff2:

Lurked on the other site for years.
I like the way Irate is heading, so decided to join,

What is a Noob??? GF titties are sort of small; I call them noobs.....
I am laughing my ass off right now. Type in irate4x4 into Google; suggest the other unmentionable forum. IMHO: I am going to order a bunch more stickers folks; need to get the word out!

What is a Noob??? GF titties are sort of small; I call them noobs.....
I am laughing my ass off right now. Type in irate4x4 into Google; suggest the other unmentionable forum. IMHO: I am going to order a bunch more stickers folks; need to get the word out!
Noob, newb, newbie, newby

Here because I get all my car information on Tuesdays and my old source was ruined by Canuckistan. Also here for tips on what to do with blenders, bleach, and old shaving instruments.

Here because I get all my car information on Tuesdays and my old source was ruined by Canuckistan. Also here for tips on what to do with blenders, bleach, and old shaving instruments.

nice .... the parking for green Saturns is out back

I ended up here cuz of those fucking Canadians. :stirthepot:

Way to fuck-up a good thing.

And also, to up my post count. :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh