What's new

~~~~~Newbies: Check-In Here~~~~~

Paragon

Member #42 if by Bus
Member Number
Loc
Jackson, MS USA
Newbs check-in spot.

A new oldy mentioned they looked for the check-in thread and couldn't find one, so abracadabra, here it is.

Jackie Treehorn

Member Number
Hi, my name is Jackie. I’ve been here about a month. I like sunsets and long walks on the beach.

PAE

🚨 King of the Who ?🚨
Member Number
Loc
🚨
How about NO...!!!

BUCKLAND

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
WMA
It is June, I joined in May making me an OG. Thread is for June join date members and their Toyota’s.

RUGER

just living the dream
Member Number
Loc
northern az
Im RUGER and ive been here about a week. i was with the old sight from 2002 until the canidians lost it.:usa:

rockdog57

Getto fab garage owner
Member Number
Loc
Lindon, Utah
Dog here. I are new to this site in may. I were on that other site since 2004. Then the syrup suckers put the last nail in the coffin. It was a great site in the old days. I learned a lot from people waaay smarter than me. Right up until greedy fuckers decided to ruin everything by holding all pics hostage. I’m in hopes this site could seriously be a wealth of knowledge like the original.

SpawnX

Banned
Member Number
I like underage girls, and maybe boys too. Is this place as good as Wayalife?

YotaRedneckGirl

Member Number
Loc
Iowa?
My name is Lara, I joined the old site in 2003 and spent many years addicted. I have not owned a Toyota in 10 years, but I couldn't pass up 17 years of a username.
I recently received a bat signal from somebody I hadn't heard from in a LONG time telling me about this place.

Glad to see a lot of familiar names :)

trampas

Don't Re Member
Member Number
Loc
San Mexico
My name is Lara, I joined the old site in 2003 and spent many years addicted. I have not owned a Toyota in 10 years, but I couldn't pass up 17 years of a username.
I recently received a bat signal from somebody I hadn't heard from in a LONG time telling me about this place.

Hey you! :cool2: Welcome aboard.

3nuts*

Wildly Uninteresting
Member Number

Wellll

You are the noobest in this thread so far

:flipoff2:

Roc Doc

#580 Really terrific #
Member Number
Loc
Desert Hills AZ

Hey Lara, hope ur still kicking ads. This place is so fat so good.