What's new

~~~~~Newbies: Check-In Here~~~~~

Paragon

Member #42 if by Bus
Member Number
Loc
Jackson, MS USA
Newbs check-in spot.

A new oldy mentioned they looked for the check-in thread and couldn't find one, so abracadabra, here it is.

Hi, my name is Jackie. I’ve been here about a month. I like sunsets and long walks on the beach.

How about NO...!!!

It is June, I joined in May making me an OG. Thread is for June join date members and their Toyota’s.

Im RUGER and ive been here about a week. i was with the old sight from 2002 until the canidians lost it.:usa:

Dog here. I are new to this site in may. I were on that other site since 2004. Then the syrup suckers put the last nail in the coffin. It was a great site in the old days. I learned a lot from people waaay smarter than me. Right up until greedy fuckers decided to ruin everything by holding all pics hostage. I’m in hopes this site could seriously be a wealth of knowledge like the original.

I like underage girls, and maybe boys too. Is this place as good as Wayalife?

My name is Lara, I joined the old site in 2003 and spent many years addicted. I have not owned a Toyota in 10 years, but I couldn't pass up 17 years of a username.
I recently received a bat signal from somebody I hadn't heard from in a LONG time telling me about this place.

Glad to see a lot of familiar names :)

My name is Lara, I joined the old site in 2003 and spent many years addicted. I have not owned a Toyota in 10 years, but I couldn't pass up 17 years of a username.
I recently received a bat signal from somebody I hadn't heard from in a LONG time telling me about this place.

Hey you! :cool2: Welcome aboard.

Wellll

You are the noobest in this thread so far

:flipoff2:

Hey Lara, hope ur still kicking ads. This place is so fat so good.

Top Back Refresh