What's new

Motortrend!

Runs Good…:shaking:

I just watched three guys project their retardation into a Comanche. :laughing:
The other episodes are far better. Don't give up on it yet. They are NOT offroad/4wd guys at all and obviously didn't know WTF they were doing. They've got ok chemistry and are just getting started. I think they will come together for something OK.
I do want to drive over to their shop and slap em for that comanchee though. :laughing:

I don’t know they made that specific choice but Dave and Fred are ramping up YouTube which means they prolly got the axe and VGG is getting a new show.
I’m just using my jump to conclusions board. 🤷‍♂️

I don’t know they made that specific choice but Dave and Fred are ramping up YouTube which means they prolly got the axe and VGG is getting a new show.
Or people just make damn good money off youtube, being 'famous' you already get a leg up.

92BD0020-EAC2-4AAD-AD29-2251E6CAA200.jpeg

Called it!

Shitty. There's a lot of unwatchable shit on MT that should've met the axe before DED.

MT is massively catering to one or two types of car people. That’s muscle cars and racing.

DED gave off roaders more than UA.

This is one place I wish there was more equality. :laughing:

For every muscle car show there needs to be a racing, luxury, and off road show. :flipoff2:

Oh and Ian’s Four Wheeler sucks balls.

I'd be very curious why they were cancelled...

as well as how many Motortrend+ subscriptions will be cancelled because of it.
I'm mulling it over for sure.. This whole summer has just been so lackluster. Somebody needs to come back stronger than ever or I think I'm heading out.

I'm mulling it over for sure.. This whole summer has just been so lackluster. Somebody needs to come back stronger than ever or I think I'm heading out.

DED was all we looked forward to. TGA - like it. Much better than the old one. Even Texas Metal has improved.
But the rest have gone way downhill. RK, RKG, FWF... solid "meh" this year. Tried watching "runs good" last night and my wife looks over and asks "do we actually like this show?" :lmao:

What a shame. DED was a great show. Discovery making yet another bad move. There are enough "let's rock out in a shitbox" shows already. There should be great diversity on the app. Life isn't all about cars.

MT is massively catering to one or two types of car people. That’s muscle cars and racing.

For every muscle car show there needs to be a racing, luxury, and off road show. :flipoff2:

Is ultimate adventure ever going to actually get aired? What in the actual fuck is going on with it?

What do the fans of those shows and Ian's show have in common that we don't?

They actually buy the crap being peddled by sponsors.

DED was all we looked forward to. TGA - like it. Much better than the old one. Even Texas Metal has improved.
But the rest have gone way downhill. RK, RKG, FWF... solid "meh" this year. Tried watching "runs good" last night and my wife looks over and asks "do we actually like this show?" :lmao:

I'm thinking MT needs to put exclusivity clauses in the contracts and get these guys off of having 3, 4, 5 + different things going on concurrently.

I figured Alex and Derick would get picked up after seeing them on the hoopty challenge together. Hard to have a better interview than that trial by fire show.

only show i watched on motortrend, canceling now

im gonna go cry now, was literally one of my fav shows of all time right up there with the dukes. sad day, gonna miss it big time

At a time when the cost of living is getting retarded, lots of travel too expensive, DED gave us all a good fix in these crappy modern times.

Sad news, for sure.

Top Back Refresh