What's new

** Meme **

Those things are terrifying. I was whistling to work down the power line trail on my minibike last summer and came up on one of those operations about 500 feet ahead at a bend with no prior warning. Those operators have balls of titanium, there were 35mph gusts that day.

one of them crashed near my house a years ago

jku owner ricers.jpg

Those things are terrifying. I was whistling to work down the power line trail on my minibike last summer and came up on one of those operations about 500 feet ahead at a bend with no prior warning. Those operators have balls of titanium, there were 35mph gusts that day.

Didn't run up on one of those, but did see the aftermath on the easment that runs through my land. Took a minute to figure out what was going on. Never seen a 40ft vertical cut in a treeline before. Kinda wish I could have known when they were doing it so I could have taken a day off to watch.

Ok. I laughed wayy too hard at that. Maybe it's all the carb and brake kleen I been spraying. I dunno :laughing:

:laughing: this reminds how people bring up our forefathers to talk about how brilliant and amazing awesome people they were and then totally ignore the fact they were cool with owning other human beings and forcing them to be slaves and work for free :homer::lmao:

Since stupid comments are the order of the day, who's the comic guy on the right? Cuz I don't have any idea why that is supposed to mean something. I read real books.:flipoff2:

Since stupid comments are the order of the day, who's the comic guy on the right? Cuz I don't have any idea why that is supposed to mean something. I read real books.:flipoff2:

hes a character in a tv show thats basically a rip off of main stream super hero characters where most of the superheros are fucked up crazy evil people that pretend to be heros, the guy next to superman is the fake superman character(his name is homelander) hes a nut job but pretends to be a super hero

show is called the boys
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190634/
The Boys is set in a universe in which superpowered people are recognized as heroes by the general public and owned by a powerful corporation, Vought International, which ensures that they are aggressively marketed and monetized. Outside of their heroic personas, most are arrogant and corrupt. The series primarily focuses on two groups: the titular Boys, vigilantes looking to keep the corrupted heroes under control, and the Seven, Vought International's premier superhero team. The Boys are led by Billy Butcher, who despises all superpowered people, and the Seven are led by the egotistical and unstable Homelander. As a conflict ensues between the two groups, the series also follows the new members of each team: Hugh "Hughie" Campbell of the Boys, who joins the vigilantes after his girlfriend is killed in a high-speed collision by the Seven's A-Train, and Annie January/Starlight of the Seven, a young and hopeful heroine forced to face the truth about the heroes she admires.

Ei9JVNsXgAIYOjT?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Top Back Refresh