What's new

** Meme **

That's pretty stupid.

iu

And yet it's not wrong.

Yes it is. There was a reason all the various "black" things were created back in the day. That being said, they probably shouldn't exist now. For the sake of the MEME thread I'll leave it at that.

Yes it is. There was a reason all the various "black" things were created back in the day. That being said, they probably shouldn't exist now. For the sake of the MEME thread I'll leave it at that.
Show me where your white privilege touched you :rolleyes:

Here’s your new avatar. Thanks for contributing to the problem.

108AB833-1EB1-49E0-9CDC-29715E7B27A7.png

There was also a reason for the KKK in the minds of its creators. Its all racist bullshit.

Reactions: GMC
understand why they were created when they were.

many of the members here have selective history memories

but acknowledging past wrongs against people makes you a liberal cuck and means you condone the stupidity of blm and antifa bullshit :laughing:

b3068f930ec4d19b666c6b060175d933c80391e6033ea974ad0832f46d107951.jpg

many of the members here have selective history memories

but acknowledging past wrongs against people makes you a liberal cuck and means you condone the stupidity of blm and antifa bullshit :laughing:

Hey twat waffle if you're unhappy with the founding of this country or our founding fathers just fucking GTFO and find a country that aligns with your world views .

message-what-does-school-really-teach-truth-authority-compliance.jpg

Hey twat waffle if you're unhappy with the founding of this country or our founding fathers just fucking GTFO and find a country that aligns with your world views .

message-what-does-school-really-teach-truth-authority-compliance.jpg

go fuck yourself you stupid piece of fucking shit, come try and force me out

the founding fathers did a lot of awesome things, some of them were also piece of fucking shit that owned other humans and your dumb ass just ignores it like most people obsessed with pretending shit like slavery didnt exist

this should help your sensitive little feelings
11gwq0.jpg

Last edited:
go fuck yourself you stupid piece of fucking shit, come try and force me out

the founding fathers did a lot of awesome things, some of them were also piece of fucking shit that owned other humans and your dumb ass just ignores it like most people obsessed with pretending shit like slavery didnt exist

this should help your sensitive little feelings

Whiney **** says what ?:flipoff2:

the founding fathers did a lot of awesome things, some of them were also piece of fucking shit ]

56 signers of the Declaration of Independence. He can't name 5 without a Google search.
39 signers of the Constitution. He can't tell you the STATES that were there.
All he knows is that "some of them" might have owned a slave.
What a great American. The Public Schools would be proud.

One of the outside guys at chick fillet was wearing one of these the other day. I about shit myself laughing.:lmao:

56 signers of the Declaration of Independence. He can't name 5 without a Google search.
39 signers of the Constitution. He can't tell you the STATES that were there.
All he knows is that "some of them" might have owned a slave.
What a great American. The Public Schools would be proud.

if you keep up i already posted a meme with one of the awesome founding fathers that didnt own slaves

but since im pointing out the fact that owning slaves makes you a scumbag im a shitty american :rolleyes:

now-now-children-pay-attention-memes-commu-17615376.png

One of the outside guys at chick fillet was wearing one of these the other day. I about shit myself laughing.:lmao:
I kinda want a bubble boy suit now
hassle the fuck out of anyone daring to be in public wearing only a mask

that or a fursuit head
if I knew where to get a decent one I'd dump a thousand bucks into that joke without a second thought

Top Back Refresh