What's new

** Meme **

Wow is it your time of the month , lol. :lmao:

im just seeing how many times i can get you to post in the meme thread without posting a meme

im-not-saying-youe-dumbass-but-youre-a-dumbass.jpg

Go ahead and deflect you sad little dick smoker , this is you for sure. :lmao:
joe-biden-iran-nuclear-deal-push-pull-paris-climate.jpg

deflect what? that im correct and youre wrong? your bitch ass cant handle anyone saying anything negative about the founding fathers so you instantly attack them like a bitch

not-sure-if-u-have-bad-memory-or-just-outta-memes.jpg

You're a snowflake for sure , again you ignorant cocksucker, GTFO if this country hurts your feelers , pussy.

I have a job so I'm done with your crybaby shit for the night. :flipoff2:

nothing-says-voted-for-joe-biden-like-gas-mask-facemask-vaccine.jpg

You're a snowflake for sure , again you ignorant cocksucker, GTFO if this country hurts your feelers , pussy.

I have a job so I'm done with your crybaby shit for the night. :flipoff2:

nothing-says-voted-for-joe-biden-like-gas-mask-facemask-vaccine.jpg

as i figured youre a pathetic loser that thinks i hate this country and voted for biden simply because i pointed out obvious flaws of our founding fathers :lmao:

youre just as dumb as a liberal blm antifa supporter

democrats-are-republicans-are-sto-fighting-with-fighting-with-republicans-democrats-13033609.png

Good grief, you two are both stupid fucking idiots. Y'all should meet up at a hotel room somewhere and fuck each other's eyeballs out! Just gtfo put of the meme thread with y'alls bullshit!

says the retard not posting a meme in the meme thread
Click image for larger version Name:	post-a-meme-or-gtfo-sweeheart.jpg Views:	0 Size:	144.5 KB ID:	324852

Top Back Refresh