What's new

** Meme **

FB_IMG_1612240130332.jpg
FB_IMG_1612239991424.jpg

Is that hillbilly code for something?

Dodge or gm will never make anything comparable to the raptor. The rebel is a fucking joke, and now they just gave it a giant motor. Sweet, it might win in a drag race on pavement. Totally what the raptor is for :rolleyes: hurrdurr mah hemi. Yet nothing else to back it up. Kinda like the ~500hp JL still using the same axles as the normal v6. :homer:

GM is still using the govlock on their trail boss :lmao: while most any F series comes with an elocker anymore.

Show us on the doll where GM and Dodge hurt you. :flipoff2:

[486 said:
;n294513]

good god what a fucking shitshow of a broken ass fucking website
try and scroll, it pops back to the top every time a new element loads
fuck modern web developers
I want 1998 back

Works fine for me once I let the entire page load first.

Well with them pitching the original rebel as a competitor to the raptor, what do you expect? I've actually driven a rebel and the body roll was ridiculous for a truck on 30" tires.

I actually looked and the travel numbers are close to the last gen rebel, I'd imagine the newest one will be even better. But we all *should* know travel numbers aren't everything. Time will tell if they really can hang in the rough stuff.

OK, sure, the tesla truck "sold out" too, wtf does that have to do with offroad capability? :homer:

I have a rebel. Its just a regular ram with nice interior and a different grille and bumper

Last edited:
[486 said:
;n294602]
next time hose them down with any solvent (or soap water)
it plugs up their breathing holes and makes them curl up and die right outta the air

*looks at the can of brake cleaner*
Just what is it that you can't do, my friend?

At my old job, the guys in the electric motor shop had some badass electronics cleaner that would knock anything out of the air just from the fumes. Used it to take out bees & wasps all the time.

The company changed formulas (VOC limits or some crap) and the new stuff just made the pests angry. I've never seen a grown man go from confident to scared shitless so quickly. :laughing:

We rounded up the remaining stock of old formula and put it off to the side, fuck wasting that on cleaning motor windings. Yeah the new stuff took twice as much to do the job, but priorities...

This is nearly exactly how it started for me! My grandma had a little ford 8n and she would stand on the hitch and ride around as I drove it around the field nearly every night during the summer growing up. Such great memories this meme brought back!

Top Back Refresh