What's new

** Meme **

message-when-are-we-going-to-say-enough-free-speech-bill-of-rights.jpg

I always thought it was weird that nobody was trying to quarter troops in my house yet.

Missed article 3.

In Vegas, cops were trying to do surveillance on a drug dealer. Asked the neighbor if they could use his apartment/house. Neighbor said no, and then either was arrested and they used it anyway, or somehow they ended up actually getting their way and using his house to stake out the drug guy. Wish I had a link or remembered more about that case, but yeah...

I always thought it was weird that nobody was trying to quarter troops in my house yet.

I could argue that by utilizing devices you own to monitor what is said, where you go on the internet, use your ring doorbell for evidence video, are all methods of storing modern day troops in your house.

But wait - these are for policing, not military, right....

No kidding, liberal ****s are against energy independence because they get wealthy from war over oil. Pretty sick.

Is that hillbilly code for something?

Dodge or gm will never make anything comparable to the raptor. The rebel is a fucking joke, and now they just gave it a giant motor. Sweet, it might win in a drag race on pavement. Totally what the raptor is for :rolleyes: hurrdurr mah hemi. Yet nothing else to back it up. Kinda like the ~500hp JL still using the same axles as the normal v6. :homer:

GM is still using the govlock on their trail boss :lmao: while most any F series comes with an elocker anymore.

Dodge or gm will never make anything comparable to the raptor. The rebel is a fucking joke, and now they just gave it a giant motor. Sweet, it might win in a drag race on pavement. Totally what the raptor is for :rolleyes: hurrdurr mah hemi. Yet nothing else to back it up. Kinda like the ~500hp JL still using the same axles as the normal v6. :homer:

GM is still using the govlock on their trail boss :lmao: while most any F series comes with an elocker anymore.

Think Dodge is refering to this... https://www.ramtrucks.com/trx.html#overview

9k=(1).jpg

Dodge or gm will never make anything comparable to the raptor. The rebel is a fucking joke, and now they just gave it a giant motor.

It is actually very comparable to the raptor. In fact, the TRX that you claim is "just a Rebel with a big engine" is speculated to be the reason Ford is finally putting a v8 in the Raptor again. But I wouldn't expect you to consider competition with that Ford pedestal mindset of yours.

$93,000 truck that sold out preorders in 10 minutes. Yeah must be just a Rebel with a big engine :shaking:

It is actually very comparable to the raptor. In fact, the TRX that you claim is "just a Rebel with a big engine" is speculated to be the reason Ford is finally putting a v8 in the Raptor again. But I wouldn't expect you to consider competition with that Ford pedestal mindset of yours.

$93,000 truck that sold out preorders in 10 minutes. Yeah must be just a Rebel with a big engine :shaking:

Well with them pitching the original rebel as a competitor to the raptor, what do you expect? I've actually driven a rebel and the body roll was ridiculous for a truck on 30" tires.

I actually looked and the travel numbers are close to the last gen rebel, I'd imagine the newest one will be even better. But we all *should* know travel numbers aren't everything. Time will tell if they really can hang in the rough stuff.

OK, sure, the tesla truck "sold out" too, wtf does that have to do with offroad capability? :homer:

[486 said:
;n294536]
ground wasps is why I keep a garden sprayer full of gasoline

Funny, because I was getting into a bundle of 4x4s today and it was full of wasps. Luckily it was cold enough that they were barely moving. I actually said, out loud, something like "oh, you're not so tough now" as I was smashing them all. :laughing:

Well with them pitching the original rebel as a competitor to the raptor, what do you expect? I've actually driven a rebel and the body roll was ridiculous for a truck on 30" tires.

I actually looked and the travel numbers are close to the last gen rebel, I'd imagine the newest one will be even better. But we all *should* know travel numbers aren't everything. Time will tell if they really can hang in the rough stuff.

OK, sure, the tesla truck "sold out" too, wtf does that have to do with offroad capability? :homer:

https://youtu.be/b-fNMXp99Uk

Last edited:
Funny, because I was getting into a bundle of 4x4s today and it was full of wasps. Luckily it was cold enough that they were barely moving. I actually said, out loud, something like "oh, you're not so tough now" as I was smashing them all. :laughing:
oh yeah was doing that earlier in the winter, opened a window in the front of my shack and found a whole nest of them huddled around the big one
made sure that they all died good and dead so they wouldn't be back next year

next time hose them down with any solvent (or soap water)
it plugs up their breathing holes and makes them curl up and die right outta the air

*looks at the can of brake cleaner*
Just what is it that you can't do, my friend?

[486 said:
;n294536]
ground wasps is why I keep a garden sprayer full of gasoline

One of my only regrets in life.. I am outside and a wasp is flying near me, I pull of my hat and knock it to the ground... it happened to land in a very small area (less than a foot sq) that had little to no grass... some BIG wolf spider comes out and it was game on... battle royale... Instinct kicked in and I stomped on both of them. Damn I wish I let them fight it out. LOL

Top Back Refresh