What's new

** Meme **

262149236_5381165478568726_1513214089451651189_n.jpg

My version of this. Filling the 50 gallon aux tank and 38 gallon main tank at the same time of the dually that gets 7MPG, while also filling the toyhauler tank and gas jugs.
I fill the RV (75 gal) and my toad vehicle (20 gal) at the same time. Some crazy Karen at Costco was yelling at me saying I couldn't do that when I was resetting the pump for the second time. I told her if she was stupid enough to pull into a pump row behind a RV then she would just have to wait. She went storming off and got the pump monkey, who told her the same thing, without the stupid part.

I fill the RV (75 gal) and my toad vehicle (20 gal) at the same time. Some crazy Karen at Costco was yelling at me saying I couldn't do that when I was resetting the pump for the second time. I told her if she was stupid enough to pull into a pump row behind a RV then she would just have to wait. She went storming off and got the pump monkey, who told her the same thing, without the stupid part.
Yeah, if the station is busy I don't use multiple pumps, of course. So when I am filling just the truck and some gas jugs, it will take around 20 minutes usually, with just one pump and having to reset the pump 3 or 4 times. I'm pretty sure I've put in over 150 gallons before, between the truck and jugs.

I was at the gas station a few weeks back and guy was filling up his slip tank.
the clerks at the counter couldn't believe it was $400.
they were freaking out about where all the diesel went.

I was like
"you never seen a tank in a pickup truck bed?"
"oh, yeah, I can't believe you're trying to overcharge me! jeez!"

I was at the gas station a few weeks back and guy was filling up his slip tank.
the clerks at the counter couldn't believe it was $400.
they were freaking out about where all the diesel went.

I was like
"you never seen a tank in a pickup truck bed?"
Pumps in Parker AZ at Terribles have two nozzles per pump, so when you walk inside and tell them $500, it never stops.:flipoff2:
And two tanks at one time
Ask how I know

There was no mesh of beams. The WTC towers had an exoskeleton and a center core. Floors were hung off each so that the floor plan was completely open inside.

The outer framework was made up of three beam sections - IIRC correctly 30 feet long - with three beams like a Lionel track except the center beam was offset. Butt plates on the ends that bolted to the sections above and below.

This setup was inexpensive, easy to construct, and terrifically strong in tension or compression (as the towers swayed with the wind). The connecting bolts were not designed to be very strong in shear. Fly a plane into that at high speed and of course it punched right through.

Top Back Refresh