What's new

** Meme **

crackers cheese.jpg

I'm of the opinion they're about to wrap it up, and could really give a flying fuck. Hope I'm wrong but seems that way.

When have they ever given a single fuck about offending anyone? No one can claim they're any type of biased because I'm pretty sure they've made fun of about anybody and everybody at this point.

When have they ever given a single fuck about offending anyone? No one can claim they're any type of biased because I'm pretty sure they've made fun of about anybody and everybody at this point.
I agree, just seems they're pressing more and more. I'm actually surprised the fucked up left hasn't freaked completely the fuck out at this point. I agree they've always pressed it, but I get the sense they're like "wtf?" and are really testing the limits. Keep going I say.

I agree, just seems they're pressing more and more. I'm actually surprised the fucked up left hasn't freaked completely the fuck out at this point. I agree they've always pressed it, but I get the sense they're like "wtf?" and are really testing the limits. Keep going I say.

They said years ago they're not stopping until the lawyer bills pass up the income.

They really don't give 2 shits, and they purposely do the episodes the same week so they have zero time to get turned down. They deliver the episodes an absurdly short time before broadcast.
They figured out how to get comedy central by the balls so they can't force edits.

They said years ago they're not stopping until the lawyer bills pass up the income.

They really don't give 2 shits, and they purposely do the episodes the same week so they have zero time to get turned down. They deliver the episodes an absurdly short time before broadcast.
They figured out how to get comedy central by the balls so they can't force edits.
I believe there was only one time they were ever edited/censored. It was the mohamad episode if I recall.

Top Back Refresh