What's new

** Meme **

10.JPG

Since most of the times you open your mouth I become 90% sure your a **** anyway I'm not surprised. Some people have no taste.:flipoff2:

Haven't seen that one yet. But castle was great and firefly was too.

I really didn't like rookie. Every episode pushed the "we're doing what's best for you" and "we really have your best interests at heart" type agenda. It got old. Most of it was a bit too over the top. I didn't make it out of season 1 though, maybe it got better.

I really didn't like rookie. Every episode pushed the "we're doing what's best for you" and "we really have your best interests at heart" type agenda. It got old. Most of it was a bit too over the top. I didn't make it out of season 1 though, maybe it got better.
this.
it seemed completely wrong for the face I was watching portray it, since browncoat don't play no tyranny.

seems-odd-that-you-would-name-yourship-after-a-batle-15771297.png

but a man's got to earn a living I suppose, so nothing personal, but the rookie is a shit ass show.

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, some of y'all are the orneriest and myopic bunch of imgaginary internet friends I've made. :flipoff2:

The Rookie is an ABC prime time series, I mean, you should all know what to expect going into it. Predictable, lousy writing, plot holes, and unrealistic situations, driven by a Hollywood "inclusive" narrative.

I like Fillion enough that we've watched all but the latest season on Hulu, it's not a good show, but it's entertaining enough, the Firefly cameos are fun, but I had no delusions that it was going to be the next Game of Thrones, or Walking Dead. It's very much filler television.

Appropriate meme is appropriate. :flipoff2:

7d5f0b23338d39e9384233c046185942.jpg

I thought I would find it in my message or email history with her, but so far no luck.

It's been about 6 or 7 years now, but I'm about 80% sure this is what I sent her.

Jewels is a pretty decent seamstress, I almost had her convinced to make Kaylee's dress for a Halloween party, until she tallied up what fabric was going to cost. :eek::laughing:
4qsqq5.jpg

I thought I would find it in my message or email history with her, but so far no luck.

It's been about 6 or 7 years now, but I'm about 80% sure this is what I sent her.

Jewels is a pretty decent seamstress, I almost had her convinced to make Kaylee's dress for a Halloween party, until she tallied up what fabric was going to cost. :eek::laughing:
4qsqq5.jpg
the hottest woman on the show.

Elizabeth-Say-Come-At-Me-Bro-Funny-Fight-Meme-Image-For-Whatsapp.jpg

Top Back Refresh