What's new

** Meme **

01GSQMVFWW3Z5W8YV2AFATKRCS.jpg

this.
it seemed completely wrong for the face I was watching portray it, since browncoat don't play no tyranny.

seems-odd-that-you-would-name-yourship-after-a-batle-15771297.png

but a man's got to earn a living I suppose, so nothing personal, but the rookie is a shit ass show.
Noted. Will skip

Out of curiosity, are you a hasher?
Nah. I couldn’t ever figure out their code language stuff, didn’t feel like paying $10 to run, and quit my drinking problem a few years ago. At one point I was up to one beer per mile which KIND OF became a challenge when I’m doing 60-70 miles a week and 13-18 miles in a day.

Helping dad a few weeks ago, he asked me to go unplug the fence. He assumed I knew where the charger was, but it's been relocated sometime in the past 25 years since I left home.

I return to dad's location to ask where the fence charger is. He sees me coming and assumes I've unplugged it...

idk-what-to-put-here-v0-3dz16gk0e95a1.jpg

Nah. I couldn’t ever figure out their code language stuff, didn’t feel like paying $10 to run, and quit my drinking problem a few years ago. At one point I was up to one beer per mile which KIND OF became a challenge when I’m doing 60-70 miles a week and 13-18 miles in a day.
I have only hashed a handful of times, but have quite a few friends that are regular attendees.

The kennel here typically only asks for $5 hash cash.

But since you’re familiar you probably understand why I asked.

Keep up the running. I was putting in similar mileage to you until I lost motivation a couple years ago. I miss the days when I could put in 15-20 miles without even thinking about it.

Top Back Refresh