What's new

Lets talk DIY turbos & DynoJet tuning

We are fixing to see
1000006853.jpg

So it seems to help though 20% wasn't much more opening really...
I made another file with 75% opening across the board and a 100% file sort of think I am just gonna load the 100% and send it...

1696205281125.png
1696205550143.png
1696205607257.png

100% in green, it definitely like it, but I need to figure out if its happy.

1696208236362.png

100% in green, it definitely like it, but I need to figure out if its happy.

1696208236362.png

Throw in a new set of plugs and do a WFO run in front of the house, shut it down and read the plugs old school like. It will give you a good idea of whats going on and it beats spending $500 on the DJ wide band O2 kit just to see if the A/F needs adjusting at 100% throttle.

Throw in a new set of plugs and do a WFO run in front of the house, shut it down and read the plugs old school like. It will give you a good idea of whats going on and it beats spending $500 on the DJ wide band O2 kit just to see if the A/F needs adjusting at 100% throttle.
I was looking at the fuel tables and ve tables comparing stock to this and nothing is obviously wrong. Gonna let my coworker who is familiar check the logs/tunes.

Plug swap is easy enough.

That Vette have slicks on the back or is the dirt on the windshield making it look like the rear tires have white letters?
Stock Vette, daughters boyfriend's grandmother's car, hr gets to drive it on Sundays.

It pulled up to 6500 rpm about 390 rpm higher.

I assume this rpm is a balance of clutch shiftout and horsepower.

I can get a high altitude clutch kit that raises the rpm range but I'm not really sure if that's something I need or not.

I need to get on the street to give it a rip up to 50mph or so but they are repaving the streetnright now and I don't want to blow dust out everywhere to piss off the neighbors.

I piloted it all around Hidden Falls over Thanksgiving, meant to put on the PV3 and do some logs but never got the chance.

Hard to say if the throttle improvements helped but on one trail it's a fast sand slalom deal between mud holes and I put it on the wood in 2wd to get some drift and it seemed to pull harder and harder and harder, I couldn't look at the speed or tach but it might have been pretty salty compared to before. I am going to do some A-B full pulls on my street and compare logs, really the only way I think to know WTF is going on.

I did see a few times when standing on the throttle for several seconds it would pull up to almost 7k RPM, I don't think it would have done that before, but I also don't know if that actually improves/matters...

Top Back Refresh