What's new

Lets Argue About 22LR Pistols

Anyone have a Beretta U22 Neos?

I kind of forgot about those existing. Apparently still in production.

Anyone have a Beretta U22 Neos?

I kind of forgot about those existing. Apparently still in production.
Huge piles of shit. They had multiple issues (6 to be exact) and were under recall at some point.

I'm going to try and talk myself into a Mk4 22/45 lite this weekend. Too bad the Sig P322 has that weird adapter for the barrel instead of simply putting a threaded barrel on it.

I'm going to try and talk myself into a Mk4 22/45 lite this weekend. Too bad the Sig P322 has that weird adapter for the barrel instead of simply putting a threaded barrel on it.
After shooting a Target model, if I had it to do again, I'd get the Target or Tactical over the Lite. My Lite was a Christmas gift, so likely a forever gun, I'll probably add either a Target or Tactical to my collection someday.

Huge piles of shit. They had multiple issues (6 to be exact) and were under recall at some point.
That's a shame. They have a cool ray gun looking carbine kit too.

NEOS_CarbineWithScope-3.jpg

After shooting a Target model, if I had it to do again, I'd get the Target or Tactical over the Lite. My Lite was a Christmas gift, so likely a forever gun, I'll probably add either a Target or Tactical to my collection someday.
Why the tactical? It is cheaper which I don't really understand. Is it not "lite?"

Why the tactical? It is cheaper which I don't really understand. Is it not "lite?"
It's longer barreled version is ~8oz heavier than the Lite (almost the same weight as the Target) and still has a threaded barrel. I don't think the Target is threaded.

The Lite is a fun gun, and looks cool, but I've said before, maybe in this thread even, I picked up a friends' Target model shooting them back to back, I was so much more accurate with his than mine, the extra weight really helped. I'm not that great with a pistol (essential tremors) the extra mass of the heavier gun really reduced the involuntary movement. If I hadn't been shooting them one after the other, I'm not sure I would have noticed such a drastic difference. If you're a rocket surgeon with a robot steady hands, get whatever you want. Even if you're not, still get whatever you want. :flipoff2:

Picked up one of these in .22WMR argue away... :flipoff2:

Guy brought one of them to me asking what ammo it took. Ummm says .22 wmr on the cyl.

Yeah I can read,

Instantly like this guy.

Seems the cylinder holes were too big. :confused:

$510 for that?:homer: No need to argue
Got it for ~375 on another website.... might be a total waste of money, but I've definitely made worse decisions... If its junk or blows my hand off I'll surely report back :grinpimp:

It's standard manufacturing. Have you seen anything about their stupid double firing revolver?
You could have gotten a decent 22 for that price.
Or a police trade in glockenspiel, sig, or s&w.

Bit of a Ruger .22LR fan, bought a Mark II Target in '83, a Mark IV Target w/threaded barrel with a Vortex Venom dot last spring and a 10/22 Charger with Vortex Spitfire bot last spring.
The Mark II has well over 15k rounds through it and still shoots great and trigger is much smoother than the Mark IV. Mark IV shoots good too but need to tune the trigger. Do like how easy the Mark IV is to disassemble / assemble than the Mark II is which is a PITA for a lot of people.

10/22 Charger shoots good being able to use any 10/22 rifle mag is a great feature. I did put a BX trigger group in to which is a huge improvement and I have since put a Kid bull barrel on it. The pistol brace has also been removed to be compliant. But this to use for carrying on my ATV with a single point sling to shoot ground dwelling rodents.

The can is a Silenci

IMG_8686.jpeg
IMG_8687.jpeg
IMG_8765.jpeg
IMG_8764.jpeg

Ruger MK1 or 2. You dont have to do the whole takedown procedure to clean them. Compressed air gets it done nicely.

The sign shows that club behaving like spoiled children in a Target store. And they must have crazy mad NCIS skills to confirm if you are an NRA member or not...:lmao:

Having been living in MO for a few years, I have a difficult time thinking that sign is legitimate, but it could be :homer:. [voice = Darth Vader] The 2A force is strong here... [/voice]

Top Back Refresh