What's new

KoH 2021 Chit Chat

You mean mulitiple time AMA supercross and motocross champ turned nascar truck racer turned stadium truck racer turned sometimes baja racer Ricky Johnson?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricky_Johnson

I'll say the same thing this year that I do evrey year, dudes a dumbass when it comes to ultra4 racing. He sounds like my 75yr old boomer father in law asking me questions about rockcrawling.

Jeez! stop showing footage of 4659 trying to finish his first lap in reverse and let's get the camera on the leaders on their way to Jack Hammer :rolleyes:

I'll say the same thing this year that I do evrey year, dudes a dumbass when it comes to ultra4 racing. He sounds like my 75yr old boomer father in law asking me questions about rockcrawling.

That's most people who can announce worth a shit tho. At least for now. We need a couple of the more articulate guys to retire and take up announcing.

That's most people who can announce worth a shit tho. At least for now. We need a couple of the more articulate guys to retire and take up announcing.

ian does a great job. he knows just enough, makes plenty of stupid statements, great energy though and keeps the flow up regardless of what's going on.

i'd love to announce, that would a blast.

Yep.

I'd rather have John Force as the announcer. He may be just as ignorant as Ricky when it comes to U4, but at least itll be entertaining.

Not sure whats wrong with the rig but comin'n in reverse from that far out is awesome .... get them points tribal4krawler !!:beer:

Some grit for sure, but I would rather know what is going on with the leaders and others who actually stand a chance of finishing the race. They haven't shown a shot of Justin Reece, Erik Miller, Jon Schaefer, or Tom Allen for over an hour :rolleyes:

Lol. Just heard them talking about the EV toy sitting out in the pit swapping to freshly charged batteries. 🤣

Yep.

I'd rather have John Force as the announcer. He may be just as ignorant as Ricky when it comes to U4, but at least itll be entertaining.

I'll take Pepper Brooks over him!
fVzNuFz.gif

Some grit for sure, but I would rather know what is going on with the leaders and others who actually stand a chance of finishing the race. They haven't shown a shot of Justin Reece, Erik Miller, Jon Schaefer, or Tom Allen for over an hour :rolleyes:

Tracker shows most of the Stock guys barely or not moving for quite sometime which is quite unfortunate.

Last edited:
Tracker shows most of the Stock guys barely or not moving for quite sometime which is quite unfortunate.

The 4600 leaders are still moving, but progress is slow.

EDIT: Looks like Justin Reece is in the lead currently, but he is definitely doing battle with Tom Allen. Looks like Miller is broken at the beginning of Idle Issues.

Last edited:

EDIT: Looks like Justin Reece is in the lead currently, but he is definitely doing battle with Tom Allen. Looks like Miller is broken at the beginning of Idle Issues.

Yeah I posted that they hadn't moved in awhile and then Reece's and Allen's trackers moved for the first time in 15-20 minutes.

ack! that'd be crazy if reece could turn in a good run again :smokin:

Hard to know with the lack of coverage :laughing: He's still physically in 5th, but at this point I think he's down for the count.

Announcer "We've got a very good race going now"

Hammerking Technical Director "No no, stay on this shitty map that anyone with an internet connection can look at, why would they want to see the cars?"

any idea what the start/split times are for the top 3 4600 cars? they are physically all in about the same spot.

Top Back Refresh