What's new

KoH 2021 Chit Chat

Miller because right coast, but also because of the development he's put into them. There is only a handful of bent tubes on the whole car because most of the main chassis is sleeved with aluminum to resist denting. Also a bit more modular in terms of desert/shortcourse/east coast setups.

On the other hand the bomber is lighter, needs less power to go fast, and seems much less expensive to build.

seems like all of 4600 is in traffic in Spooners/Outerlimits.

Last edited:
Good top 4. Glad to see Casey get on the podium. They put a hurting on the rest of the field.

It is ridiculous how far back 2nd place is in 4500. Dan Fresh ran away with it :eek:

It is ridiculous how far back 2nd place is in 4500. Dan Fresh ran away with it :eek:

Yeah, John got a couple flats and only had one spare and there appears to be a real parking lot on a couple of the trails. Fresh managed to sneak through before things got too snarled and checked the F out.

He'll be getting some of that Ford money too.

Race ops located at my house. Big tv is the Ultra4 TV/Premium coverage. Smaller tv is the free YouTube stream. The multi screen is the Production Cameras available on the Ultra4 TV/Premium. Unfortunately the Production Cameras are not selectable, yet.

It's information overload and I love it!

IMG_2803.jpg
IMG_2804.jpg

bronco podium in 4500 :smokin: is he also running ford power? either way, awesome to see the ford sponsorship pay out at any level! great reason to help keep ford on board

Ken Hale is moving in the 4680 Bronco again, but there's no chance in hell he can finish at this point.

weird right? he went forward for a bit and then spun it backwards again :confused: something fishy, maybe lost a few gears?

I'm thinking maybe it drives forward when there's not much load on it, which is why he waited at the top of the hill to turn around? He turned around again for the next up hill.

Top Back Refresh