What's new

Jacksonville Air Traffic Controller Protest

This is the way. Next we need truckers and farmers to cut off food to the biggest cities for a week. Hunger really helps people re-evaluate their priorities.
Workin' on it.

Lots o' farmers out there have lived very short sighted and are having to sell their grain to pay for their financed overpriced equipment. Their fear of losing everything is hard to overcome.

Just gotta make them see that they are saving their equipment and land at the cost of a secure future in freedom.

:smokin::usa:

You should not have fucked with us. You should not have taken us for granted.
We are not your ignorant useful idiots.
And we are pissed.

I'm at the viewing area. A plane just landed, but I'm sure they've covered down. How close to the ATC tower you think I can get?

If I get there will there be anyone to ask?

Think 911 would know?

Tell them my name is Ben and I go by ev13wt online?

20211010_162816.jpg

#1 there was no bad weather in America this weekend

#2 it's only happening to Southwest

#3 their vaccine mandate just dropped
I see nothing about mandate dropped. Is this just you predicting?

I wished i knew what to belive. I hate how the news has turned on us.

"We experienced significant impact in the Florida airports yesterday (Friday) evening after an FAA-imposed air traffic management program was implemented due to weather and resulted in a large number of cancellations. We are working hard behind the scenes to minimize challenges and fully recover the operation as we take care of displaced crews and customers as quickly as possible. We will continue to reset our network today and hope to return to close to normal operations as we move into Sunday.''

So do i belive the random tweets about a walkout of pilots and ATC from potential conspiracy sources or do you believe the lying media.

I wished i knew what to belive. I hate how the news has turned on us.

"We experienced significant impact in the Florida airports yesterday (Friday) evening after an FAA-imposed air traffic management program was implemented due to weather and resulted in a large number of cancellations. We are working hard behind the scenes to minimize challenges and fully recover the operation as we take care of displaced crews and customers as quickly as possible. We will continue to reset our network today and hope to return to close to normal operations as we move into Sunday.''

So do i belive the random tweets about a walkout of pilots and ATC from potential conspiracy sources or do you believe the lying media.
Good question. Maybe somewhere in the middle. I've come to not really trust either. I sincerely hope it was a "sick out", but time will tell.

Biden threatened the airline CEO's ? With what ? He has no authority to make them do anything. I'd tell that moron to go piss up a rope. :flipoff:
The .gov has a lot more leverage over the airlines than most other industries. They basically kept them afloat during covid, government grants pay for most of their new green ground equipment and the airlines themselves can't do anything without the .gov telling them they can or how to do it. Additionally the airports are almost all public entities.

The fact that it's (mostly) only Southwest with that many cancellations makes me think there is definitely more to the story.

The fact that it's (mostly) only Southwest with that many cancellations makes me think there is definitely more to the story.
Right, but with it being one airline its easy to see this as being something driven by software issues etc.

I’ve two trips to Mexico planned and paid for in the next 6 months. I can promise I paid for and read every line on the travel insurance. I don’t trust domestic travel right now (this is a perfect example why), and I sure don’t trust international travel. Although I probably won’t complain if I get stuck in Mexico for a couple weeks/months…

The news stations are blaming it on the weather. Almost every comment is someone calling them out
It is criminal what the "media" in this country has become. As long as they can keep doing this bullshit without consequence, the more they are able to steer the braindead NPCs to vote a certain way. The 2020 election was rigged this way, regardless of any voter fraud. The conservatives are rapidly losing ground, and the country, because this utter bullshit has gone unchecked and unabated.

JAX ATC had a sick in, unrelated (but still vaxx related SWA and United had sick in’s too.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh