What's new

Jacksonville Air Traffic Controller Protest

From what I can find the issue was at the Jacksonville ARTCC (ZJX) not Jacksonville Intl (JAX) so it looks like Ted_Kaczynski risked the wrath of security at the wrong place :flipoff2:
There was already a planned partial airspace shutdown due to military activities, combine that with some shitty weather and traffic flow was severely restricted for several hours.
Pyleit will know better than I where to look for the pertinent NOTAMS and other advisorys and can hopefully confirm the above.

I'm not saying there's not a sick out but it can take a while to restore services particularly if crews have run out of duty and are due their rest days.

So is it time to start fucking shit up?

Start with small things. End with bigger things.

I am a pissed off motherfucker and need a way to express myself. :mad3:

You run a driver mill. You're doing quite enough to fuck up the trucking industry, I'd think that'd be enough of a start.

Maybe start training pilots to the same standards if you want to fuck things up on a larger scale?

Biden threatened the airline CEO's ? With what ? He has no authority to make them do anything. I'd tell that moron to go piss up a rope. :flipoff:
Money. They make alot of money from .gov.

Money is the root of all evil. Anytime you ask yourself who what when where how and why, it's money. It's always money.

Now we're even going to give humanitarian aid to the leader of Afghanistan, but we are not recognizing them.

:mad3:

THIS is a good example of what unions are good for!!!!
I keep waiting and waiting
THIS is a good example of what unions are good for!!!!
Not much of a union fan, I am covered by one but they don't get my $$.

I've been waiting for unions to push back, if they don't hopefully we'll be rid of them after all of this.

They are missing a great opportunity to become as powerful as they've ever been.

I think I'd participate with any and all recommendations to push back. But I've heard crickets for almost 2 years.

My hope is here but it's fading fast.

The union hasn't put out anything to us since our mandate email over a month ago. I've got until 22 November. The Union so far has been a bunch of silently bought off worthless cowards where I work.

Anyone else getting any positive movement from their giant money pit union?

I've been waiting for unions to push back, if they don't hopefully we'll be rid of them after all of this.

They are missing a great opportunity to become as powerful as they've ever been.

I think I'd participate with any and all recommendations to push back. But I've heard crickets for almost 2 years.

The union hasn't put out anything to us since our mandate email over a month ago. I've got until 22 November. The Union so far has been a bunch of silently bought off worthless cowards where I work.

I would back unions at least temporarily if they were passing back on any of this. But there about power not helping so they roll right along with what the .gov asks

So is it time to start fucking shit up?

Start with small things. End with bigger things.

I am a pissed off motherfucker and need a way to express myself. :mad3:
Let's make a plan. I need to do something I have no idea what. I'm in Floriduh your in California, let's fucking start it.

I'm not out to get fired or go to jail, but I got no issue being seen and/or heard.

My ONLY online accounts are here and email. I don't do anything else so my platform is small.

Let's get organized dammit :lmao:

Seriously though, guess the commies have us here.

The trade union leaders have been pretty quiet, but I do know they are having meetings behind the scenes to decide their approach. I'm 99% confident they will be releasing a statement within the next 2-4 weeks stating that they support the mandates and encourage their members getting the shot.

The trade union leaders have been pretty quiet, but I do know they are having meetings behind the scenes to decide their approach. I'm 99% confident they will be releasing a statement within the next 2-4 weeks stating that they support the mandates and encourage their members getting the shot.
This is what I expect to happen. They'll mull it around and then it'll be too late to help us few when we get right down to it. They are strategically wasting time and will look away right at the end. The .gov has more of our money than we do.

This is what I expect to happen. They'll mull it around and then it'll be too late to help us few when we get right down to it. They are strategically wasting time and will look away right at the end. The .gov has more of our money than we do.

The proposed infrastructure bill will fatten a lot of union pockets. They won't do anything to jeopardize that. Purely speculation with a little info from insiders, but I bet I'm not too far off.

Hold up a sign asking?

20211010_164401.jpg
You could just, ya know, call them on the radio :flipoff2:

If everything right now was the same, but an R in the Whitehouse, the unions would be organizing mass nationwide strikes right now.

Let's make a plan. I need to do something I have no idea what. I'm in Floriduh your in California, let's fucking start it.

lets burn it to the ground and meet half way?

I plan to "support" against businesses that actually enforce the mandate. :homer:

p.s. Austin needs to hide chit chat from all but registered members. no i eont go to tp, because everyone is in gcc not tp, and tp is an armpit. :homer:

My union was brave enough to release a statement that the mandates are covered by the collective bargaining agreement, and have to be negotiated.

So they will agree to it, but I’m sure we will get a $100 bonus or something else trivial offered to us if we comply:lmao:
My unions a bunch of commie lesbos so they tried to get us two extra leave days if you'd gotten the jab prior to the notice to get jabbed or get fucked and some cash.

We got one day, didn't matter when you got the jibbyjabby. And for working through the pandemic you're getting an inverse amount of money from $3500-0 depending on how much you make. Also everyone gets it, doesn't matter if you're out interacting with the public every day or have been working from home since last March. :laughing:

Just checked Orlando Arrival/Departure. Seems like Southwest is the only airline having trouble currently:

(source)

I did check Atlanta Airport (ATL) and once again, Southwest appears to be the only one having issues:

(Source)

I'm wondering when this will spill over to other airlines. But yes I am all for the truckers stopping shipments to big cities. Hell I'm in a "big" city and I'll take the hit. With all the uncertainty, I try to keep out house stocked and cars filled with fuel.

You run a driver mill. You're doing quite enough to fuck up the trucking industry, I'd think that'd be enough of a start.

Maybe start training pilots to the same standards if you want to fuck things up on a larger scale?

its a school not a mill. I put a much better education into them for the money than any other school does. Blame the idiots trying to get a cdl for cheap, not me :flipoff2:

From what I can find the issue was at the Jacksonville ARTCC (ZJX) not Jacksonville Intl (JAX) so it looks like Ted_Kaczynski risked the wrath of security at the wrong place :flipoff2:
There was already a planned partial airspace shutdown due to military activities, combine that with some shitty weather and traffic flow was severely restricted for several hours.
Pyleit will know better than I where to look for the pertinent NOTAMS and other advisorys and can hopefully confirm the above.

I'm not saying there's not a sick out but it can take a while to restore services particularly if crews have run out of duty and are due their rest days.
3 people of 35 scheduled allegedly came to work.

I'm wondering when this will spill over to other airlines. But yes I am all for the truckers stopping shipments to big cities. Hell I'm in a "big" city and I'll take the hit. With all the uncertainty, I try to keep out house stocked and cars filled with fuel.

"because of conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers who are crippling the economy and causing harm, the United States government has no choice but to nationalize all shipping and transportation. For the safety of our society. " - Joe Biden, 2022. Said while trying very hard to avoid smiling as he gets exactly what he wanted

????

There is a difference in governing and ruling. Right now those above us see no difference and truly believe they are untouchable and unquestionable by you and I. The only way for this path to be altered is for them to realize they are wrong (if they are).

So the question is...are they?

There is a difference in governing and ruling. Right now those above us see no difference and truly believe they are untouchable and unquestionable by you and I. The only way for this path to be altered is for them to realize they are wrong (if they are).

Majority rules. Who OR what is the majority?

the only way to test the theory is with a bat to the skull

then again with the billions they have, getting to that skull may be difficult

Unions have been sucking government cawk since the 80’s!!!!! And members are kneeling next to them only to exchange the used tissues for clean ones!!!!!

There are 536 of them. All of them doesn't have to be touched. 50 to 100 and the rest will coward. Again, once they come to terms with they are not what they think and realize we are not their servants, the path will either alter or we will get to the end results.

After giving this some thought, you have a point on the 536. However, there are those that are doing their bidding that...lets say they don't have the security of the 536...and that would be the county's election commission. Just a thought. 😉

After giving this some thought, you have a point on the 536. However, there are those that are doing their bidding that...lets say they don't have the security of the 536...and that would be the county's election commission. Just a thought. 😉

in. LETS BASH SOME SKULLS :homer::mad3:

Reactions: DMG
its a school not a mill. I put a much better education into them for the money than any other school does. Blame the idiots trying to get a cdl for cheap, not me :flipoff2:
It's a mill.

At least have the decency to call it what it is.

You teaching real world scenarios, based off actual industry experience, in equipment they'll be running once employed?

Or are you doing the minimum to put an endorsement on a license and a body in a seat, with a bunch of excuses why you can't do more?

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there really is that much of a demand for single axle snow plow drivers in California.

Top Back Refresh