What's new

Iratest wife of IBB

lol. Burn down Sheryl's she-shed.

I am building an actual house with my wife. I learned pretty fuggin quick when she sends a picture of something she "kind of likes," that's exactly what the fuck she wants. If you are going to change it, go talk to her ahead of time about the change and why importing and working enough cocobolo wood to do a floor is impractical and out of the budget. Give her some more reasonable options before she decides on solid 4/4 burled maple. A tree is s damn tree right?

It seems it could be worse. My buddy sent me a email;

"Right now my dear wife is in the middle of a 4 day online Zoom seminar with a self help guru. 12 hours a day... She is literally locking herself in our guest room so she can be alone in there with a food cooler, and her computer. She comes out to go to the bathroom and fill her drink. She's been screaming along with the "crowd". Woo hoo!!! Yes! Yes!! Sounds like she's watching 'da Bears on TV, but no, it's just some guy who has all the answers to everyone's problems, all you have to do is send him money and he'll teach you how to succeed...

Weee!!!!!!!
yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7

Scratch the 12 hrs a day. I forgot that's what it was supposed to be, but it's been more like 14 hours because she is in the "Diamond" club (more money) and she get's to see him more because of that. LOL"

After reading that, I felt better.

It seems it could be worse. My buddy sent me a email;

"Right now my dear wife is in the middle of a 4 day online Zoom seminar with a self help guru. 12 hours a day... She is literally locking herself in our guest room so she can be alone in there with a food cooler, and her computer. She comes out to go to the bathroom and fill her drink. She's been screaming along with the "crowd". Woo hoo!!! Yes! Yes!! Sounds like she's watching 'da Bears on TV, but no, it's just some guy who has all the answers to everyone's problems, all you have to do is send him money and he'll teach you how to succeed...

Weee!!!!!!!
yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7

Scratch the 12 hrs a day. I forgot that's what it was supposed to be, but it's been more like 14 hours because she is in the "Diamond" club (more money) and she get's to see him more because of that. LOL"

After reading that, I felt better.

Probably just playing Call of Duty. :laughing:

Oh, you poor dears.. Try running a business that you built into a multimillion dollar business, that she jumped in because she has a degree. What a friggin mistake. Yesterday, we had a semi critical problem with the city that needed handled. I call her and ask her if she wants to handle it, or if she wants to handle it. Of course, it is beneath her to have to deal with this. She would rather get angry with customers that pay us.
So, I call the city, and pay the fees, because with the city there are always fees. The problem can't be resolved right away, because it is the city. I call her, to give her a status update, and for once, I lost my cool with her, when she was telling me how wrong I was, and I could have done it better. I explained to her that if she wanted it done her way, she should have handled it, instead of picking apart everything that she perceives as wrong.
She was somewhat subdued last night. She is not used to me losing my cool.

I kick them to the curb for the bullshit. I took too long to do that with the last one. Been married twice... 6 years and 13 years. Thinking about marrying my now 5 year live in GF.....We still get along after 5 years, so that's a good sign and she doesn't make shit for money, so my tax bill would go down at least. I'm getting too old to want to go shopping for a woman again, and she's way better looking than I deserve....

I kick them to the curb for the bullshit. I took too long to do that with the last one. Been married twice... 6 years and 13 years. Thinking about marrying my now 5 year live in GF.....We still get along after 5 years, so that's a good sign and she doesn't make shit for money, so my tax bill would go down at least. I'm getting too old to want to go shopping for a woman again, and she's way better looking than I deserve....

Pics for proof...
what's the point of getting married when you obviously suck at it? I mean really, after 1 or 2?

Man, my wife and I were married just a year after we met. :laughing:

Drunk me tried to drive my golf cart over the neighbor kids tricycle (long story), and in the process ripped a bunch of wiring out from underneath. The wife is irate...

I think we all have time for that story :laughing:

Nope no fuck up here, not my first rodeo.:laughing:

She wanted 8x10, vents here and here, french doors, etc. I told her OK stake out where you want it and she does, the most un level spot in the yard. Ground drops about 1.5" per foot.:rolleyes: So I start with the floor, frame it up, level it up on piers and get it sheeted. She can't understand why I built a floor, then jumps around on it and it flexes a bit. She looks at me and I ask her how many barn dances she's gonna host in there and shake my head.

Then come the walls and trusses, 6' 6" walls and vaulted trusses, pretty normal to me, nothing to hit your head on and room for shelves right? She comes home and goes inside it and bitches about the height while jumping on the floor. I ask her if she would prefer a child sized play house and shake my head.

So sheeting takes a while, that clear wavy pvc stuff, had to order it and when I got it it was in 8' instead of 10'. NBD works out way cheaper if I run it differently. she gets home and has some comments about it being weather tight. I ask her if she plans to winter in it and shake my head.

So yesterday It's essentially finished but for the planters, she gets home from work and goes over it like she's getting ready to sign off on a million dollar mansion, I couldn't even comment this time.

Today as I eat my breakfast I realize what it is...

Menopause, she ain't happy with anything these days.

Still debating weather to finish it off today or to just burn the fucking thing down. One thing I know for sure is that it will take a lot of steaks and blowjobs to ever get me to build her anything again. :laughing:

Fire, kill it with fire. Post a video here, especially with her reaction. Pretty please.:lmao:

Pics for proof...
what's the point of getting married when you obviously suck at it? I mean really, after 1 or 2?

I reckon that's gone through my head about eleventy billion times......but I don't have kids and I don't really care to go to my end of days alone.

ok we are going to need pics of the wife and greenhouse. Actually for once I really just want pics of the greenhouse to see how nice or fucked it looks

Looks fine to me? Just remembered she was very very adamant about the plywood stamps being on the inside, then she paints it black:homer:

photo14679.jpg

:lmao:

I showed this to >my< wife and her reply was "FUCK HER! He can build me one if he wants..."

:laughing: :flipoff2:

Does she have a sister, say about 35.5 years old?

Edit; If so does she like off-roading, boating, camping, expedition type off-road trips, high desert living, hiking, horses, and some days hanging out and doing nothing constructive?

Last edited:

Edit; If so does she like off-roading, boating, camping, expedition type off-road trips, high desert living, hiking, horses, and some days hanging out and doing nothing constructive?

You looking to upgrade, downgrade, or sidegrade? :laughing:

Single child... I got lucky. We've been married for twenty+ years and haven't killed each other yet... >YET!< :laughing:

Top Back Refresh