What's new

Iratest wife of IBB

Before or after KOH?

No idea... honestly I dont even care to hang out race day so maybe jam down to ensenada Friday morning then whenever the hangover starts to wear off drive to san Felipe for the night and back Sunday...

Or the weekend before... I just want to be back for the shootout

Last edited:
As I asked before but never answered.

Most likely HRT, But there are drawbacks, lowered life expectancy from ovarian cancer.

Science wants to know how you do that. Screw it, I want to know!

My wife left me tonight, does that count as most irate4x4 because we don’t have paperwork done?

My wife left me tonight, does that count as most irate4x4 because we don’t have paperwork done?

I think that counts. WTF is with women? My buddy and me were talking tonight. He has a theory that as women age they slowly go insane, which leads us to this thread.

I think that counts. WTF is with women? My buddy and me were talking tonight. He has a theory that as women age they slowly go insane, which leads us to this thread.

I think a lot do. We were married 14 years and at 44 years old one day she decided she wanted to go out and fuck any and every one. At least she figured I'd cramp her style and didn't do it much (only 10 guys in a few weeks. Only... :lmao: ) before moving out.

I figure it's her little midlife crisis deal trying to convince herself that she still has "it" and that she's wanted by the boys. Unfortunately she dropped her standards to damned near zero. Complete cum dumpster now and she says she's using the guys, not the other way around. Sure sweetheart, sure. Turns out you can take the woman out the trailer park but you'll never take the trailer park out the woman.

Haha, you guys are wrong... they are already crazy. It's with age that they let that shit out of the cage. Sometimes they are crazy from the start, sometimes it takes decades to show, but trust me, it will show.

slowly?

So who's Felipe and why are you guys trying to visit him.

I think a lot do. We were married 14 years and at 44 years old one day she decided she wanted to go out and fuck any and every one. At least she figured I'd cramp her style and didn't do it much (only 10 guys in a few weeks. Only... :lmao: ) before moving out.

I figure it's her little midlife crisis deal trying to convince herself that she still has "it" and that she's wanted by the boys. Unfortunately she dropped her standards to damned near zero. Complete cum dumpster now and she says she's using the guys, not the other way around. Sure sweetheart, sure. Turns out you can take the woman out the trailer park but you'll never take the trailer park out the woman.

Got any new pics of the neighbors or friend?

Got any new pics of the neighbors or friend?

Mebbe... I was thinking that I should buy a star or skull, whateverthefuck here and post the whole saga. Thick chick and I are through but very cordial. She's a great chick that has been through some shit not of her own doing. I told her from the start that I wanted her to be happy whether that was with me or someone else wasn't the point.

Neighbor chick and I are figuring things out. We are moving slow but moving forward anyway. There is good potential there for sure.

Mebbe... I was thinking that I should buy a star or skull, whateverthefuck here and post the whole saga. Thick chick and I are through but very cordial. She's a great chick that has been through some shit not of her own doing. I told her from the start that I wanted her to be happy whether that was with me or someone else wasn't the point.

Neighbor chick and I are figuring things out. We are moving slow but moving forward anyway. There is good potential there for sure.

Shit ill buy ya a dam skull, we all been bugging for dem chicky pics since the good ole days at pbb.

Hey Dwt, you got a skull now. We all gotta see the saga unfold and live vicariously thru you😂😂😂

62B28177-5E8D-4AA9-8BF2-2EC8FE142044.png

Hey Dwt, you got a skull now. We all gotta see the saga unfold and live vicariously thru you😂😂😂

:lmao:

Fawking thanks now I gotta hammer this long string of bullshit together once again.

I win. At least for a while.

I've been building this greenhouse for my GF and doing it as inexpensively as I can making best use of materials and saving her a bunch of money in the process. Today it's 90% done, she comes home from work and gives it a look....

She proceeds to nit pick the living fuck out of it to the point I just walked away.:mad3:

So you would think she might see the error of her ways? Nope. She's fucking pissed at me big time.:rolleyes: She came inside stomping and bitching, threw my clothes out of the dryer onto the floor:laughing:.

Holy fuck she must have forgotten how much of an asshole I can be, she's gonna remember pretty damn quick though.:laughing:

I win. At least for a while.

I've been building this greenhouse for my GF and doing it as inexpensively as I can making best use of materials and saving her a bunch of money in the process. Today it's 90% done, she comes home from work and gives it a look....

She proceeds to nit pick the living fuck out of it to the point I just walked away.:mad3:

So you would think she might see the error of her ways? Nope. She's fucking pissed at me big time.:rolleyes: She came inside stomping and bitching, threw my clothes out of the dryer onto the floor:laughing:.

Holy fuck she must have forgotten how much of an asshole I can be, she's gonna remember pretty damn quick though.:laughing:

You fucked up. You should have built it her way, no matter how retarded the plan was, exactly to her specs. Who's to blame when she doesn't like something then..... :shaking:

Gotta play them at their own game. I can get my wife so mad (at herself) doing shit like this that she wants to hit me. Thats when you go in for the kill with "You plan on punching yourself? This was all your idea, I just went with it because I love you!". :laughing:

:smokin:

You fucked up. You should have built it her way, no matter how retarded the plan was, exactly to her specs. Who's to blame when she doesn't like something then..... :shaking:

Gotta play them at their own game. I can get my wife so mad (at herself) doing shit like this that she wants to hit me. Thats when you go in for the kill with "You plan on punching yourself? This was all your idea, I just went with it because I love you!". :laughing:

If he did that, she would just figure out a way to blame him anyways. She would have said that he should have told her it was wrong. Its a no win situation

If he did that, she would just figure out a way to blame him anyways. She would have said that he should have told her it was wrong. Its a no win situation

You're far too sophisticated, educated, literary and mature to exercise that kind of vernacular. :flipoff2:

Drunk me tried to drive my golf cart over the neighbor kids tricycle (long story), and in the process ripped a bunch of wiring out from underneath. The wife is irate...

Nope no fuck up here, not my first rodeo.:laughing:

She wanted 8x10, vents here and here, french doors, etc. I told her OK stake out where you want it and she does, the most un level spot in the yard. Ground drops about 1.5" per foot.:rolleyes: So I start with the floor, frame it up, level it up on piers and get it sheeted. She can't understand why I built a floor, then jumps around on it and it flexes a bit. She looks at me and I ask her how many barn dances she's gonna host in there and shake my head.

Then come the walls and trusses, 6' 6" walls and vaulted trusses, pretty normal to me, nothing to hit your head on and room for shelves right? She comes home and goes inside it and bitches about the height while jumping on the floor. I ask her if she would prefer a child sized play house and shake my head.

So sheeting takes a while, that clear wavy pvc stuff, had to order it and when I got it it was in 8' instead of 10'. NBD works out way cheaper if I run it differently. she gets home and has some comments about it being weather tight. I ask her if she plans to winter in it and shake my head.

So yesterday It's essentially finished but for the planters, she gets home from work and goes over it like she's getting ready to sign off on a million dollar mansion, I couldn't even comment this time.

Today as I eat my breakfast I realize what it is...

Menopause, she ain't happy with anything these days.

Still debating weather to finish it off today or to just burn the fucking thing down. One thing I know for sure is that it will take a lot of steaks and blowjobs to ever get me to build her anything again. :laughing:

She wanted 8x10, vents here and here, french doors, etc. I told her OK stake out where you want it and she does, the most un level spot in the yard. Ground drops about 1.5" per foot.:rolleyes: So I start with the floor, frame it up, level it up on piers and get it sheeted. She can't understand why I built a floor, then jumps around on it and it flexes a bit. She looks at me and I ask her how many barn dances she's gonna host in there and shake my head.

Then come the walls and trusses, 6' 6" walls and vaulted trusses, pretty normal to me, nothing to hit your head on and room for shelves right? She comes home and goes inside it and bitches about the height while jumping on the floor. I ask her if she would prefer a child sized play house and shake my head.

So sheeting takes a while, that clear wavy pvc stuff, had to order it and when I got it it was in 8' instead of 10'. NBD works out way cheaper if I run it differently. she gets home and has some comments about it being weather tight. I ask her if she plans to winter in it and shake my head.

So yesterday It's essentially finished but for the planters, she gets home from work and goes over it like she's getting ready to sign off on a million dollar mansion, I couldn't even comment this time.

Still debating weather to finish it off today or to just burn the fucking thing down. One thing I know for sure is that it will take a lot of steaks and blowjobs to ever get me to build her anything again. :laughing:

Lol kill it with fire, then blame it on her hot flashes:lmao:

Still debat ing weather to finish it off today or to just burn the fucking thing down. One thing I know for sure is that it will take a lot of steaks and blowjobs to ever get me to build her anything again. :laughing:

ok we are going to need pics of the wife and greenhouse. Actually for once I really just want pics of the greenhouse to see how nice or fucked it looks

Things catch fire all the time... ;)

My wife will pick nits at points but not quite that bad. What happens with her is I will complete some large scale project for her she will immediately start talking about what she wants next rather than enjoying the completed project. Bask in the glow of what as been done woman! :laughing:

Top Back Refresh