What's new

Iran Explosions - Blames Israel and threatens war Yah De Dah

ooooooook.
it's almost like iran didn't have it's own state ran airline with big jets that could have been easily commandeered by the government and used to smuggle things worldwide....
Ok. Have they been allowed to land in the USA?

Isreal maybe.
Huh? :confused: They spend our money on guns, but how have they ever been a hint of a threat to the US? :confused:

(I agree, we shouldn't be sending tax money overseas, but there are 5,867 things we fund that I object to more than supporting the only civilized nation in the whole area)

I understand the reasons. I just don't think we are getting good value for our money.
I will opine that we have with three specific examples:
1) Israel bombing the Iraqi nuke plant.
2) Israel bombing the Syrian nuke plant.
3) Israel slowly destroying Iran's nuke capability.

Israel has done the world a YUGE favor by destroying Iraq and Syria's nuke plants, while they were under construction, before they became operational.

Currently; they're preventing Iran from having a fully operational nuke plant.

And when the times comes; Israel will destroy Iran's ability to make a nuke bomb (or a pre-emptive strike).

Why would they commit such 'acts of war'?

Because Israel has no choice; their entire existence depends on it!

Israel will nuke Iran if they discover an imminent nuke threat from them.

During the first Persian Gulf War in '91, Iraq started bombing Israel with Scud missiles.

Israel told the U.S., take pics of " ______" area of Israel landscape.

The U.S. did.

The satellite pics showed Israel fueling their ICBM's/nuke missiles!

Israel said, "Take care of the Scud missile problem or we'll take care of Iraq's threat to us". :eek::eek:

That's why the-then brand spanking new F-15E Strike Eagle's one job during the first Persian Gulf War was to hunt/kill Scud missile launchers.

I'm not arguing about the ability
Huh? :confused: They spend our money on guns, but how have they ever been a hint of a threat to the US? :confused:

(I agree, we shouldn't be sending tax money overseas, but there are 5,867 things we fund that I object to more than supporting the only civilized nation in the whole area)
They have been caught spying on us.

Yes a nuke has big potential. But to get it into this country would be difficult. In my opinion.
They make these things called container ships, put your bomb in a container, ship it to MX, swap to a truck and drive it up, or just ship it in one of our ports with good shielding. Chances are good that it would make it through (especially if you had someone paying off the right people in the port)...

Aaron Z

Reactions: DMG
I will opine that we have with three specific examples:
1) Israel bombing the Iraqi nuke plant.
2) Israel bombing the Syrian nuke plant.
3) Israel slowly destroying Iran's nuke capability.

Israel has done the world a YUGE favor by destroying Iraq and Syria's nuke plants, while they were under construction, before they became operational.

Currently; they're preventing Iran from having a fully operational nuke plant.

And when the times comes; Israel will destroy Iran's ability to make a nuke bomb (or a pre-emptive strike).

Why would they commit such 'acts of war'?

Because Israel has no choice; their entire existence depends on it!

Israel will nuke Iran if they discover an imminent threat from them.

During the first Persian Gulf War in '91, Iraq started bombing Israel with Scud missiles.

Israel told the U.S., take pics of " ______" area of Israel landscape.

The U.S. did.

The satellite pics showed Israel fueling their ICBM's/nuke missiles!

Israel said, "Take care of the Scud missile problem or we'll take care of Iraq's threat to us". :eek::eek:

That's why the-then brand spanking new F-15E Strike Eagle's one job during the first Persian Gulf War was to hunt/kill Scud missile launchers.
Oh I agree that the iseal
you're right, there's no way anyone could ever smuggle anything into the united states.
we've totally got secure borders and ports and all of that shit.
Fair enough. We should totally harden our borders. Starting with that southern border.

I'm not arguing about the ability

They have been caught spying on us.
Who hasn't?

They also spy on/for our allies, which we take advantage of. I see that as SOP, not a threat. Everyone spies on everyone.

Oh I agree that the iseal

Fair enough. We should totally harden our borders. Starting with that southern border.

ok, and then what do you propose to do with the big blue wet things called oceans?

They make these things called container ships, put your bomb in a container, ship it to MX, swap to a truck and drive it up, or just ship it in one of our ports with good shielding. Chances are good that it would make it through (especially if you had someone paying off the right people in the port)...

Aaron

Who hasn't?

They also spy on/for our allies, which we take advantage of. I see that as SOP, not a threat. Everyone spies on everyone.
Sure. I'm still of the opinion that if you are sucking on the us taxpayers and you get caught. No more funding.

Sure. I'm still of the opinion that if you are sucking on the us taxpayers and you get caught. No more funding.
lol.

you realize they spy on the US because we're not supposed to spy on ourselves and then they just tell our intelligence agencies shit about americans and we say that's OK now because we didn't actually spy on americans?

everyone spies on everyone so they can circumvent laws about spying.

And how do you feel about that? It's our fucking money?
I already told you.

we should not send foreign aid money to anyone. fuck them.

I'm explaining to you why it exists, and it's not because they have a good lobby.
not everything is a perfect ideological solution.

I already told you.

we should not send foreign aid money to anyone. fuck them.

I'm explaining to you why it exists, and it's not because they have a good lobby.
not everything is a perfect ideological solution.
Ok fair enough. I'm with you on the not sending money. I'm not sure that the lobbies aren't pushing money.

Ok fair enough. I'm with you on the not sending money. I'm not sure that the lobbies aren't pushing money.
as I said.
our own industry and agencies lobby on their behalf because they want the dollars selling them shit or they want them to do the dirty work.

they don't need a lobby in Washington, Washington lobbies for them.

True. And you and I fucking pay for it. Hence my view of fuck Israel.

And I still think that they aren't worth the money we spend there.

so you think that a nuclear armed iran would be good for the world?

I'm as isolationist as anyone can be, but even I can see that crazy people with nuclear weapons is a bad thing for everyone.
Like Pakistan, N Korea, Russia, China and India?

as I said.
our own industry and agencies lobby on their behalf because they want the dollars selling them shit or they want them to do the dirty work.

they don't need a lobby in Washington, Washington lobbies for them.
The money we send them for their defense has a stipulation that it has to be spent with US defense manufacturers. it’s not foreign aid, it’s simply laundering payoffs to American companies in exchange for political contributions..

Like Pakistan, N Korea, Russia, China and India?

and you think that if we could have funneled military aid to a nearby country that would have bombed those countries before they had the capability that we wouldn't have?

Top Back Refresh