What's new

Iran Explosions - Blames Israel and threatens war Yah De Dah

I'm of the opinion that we should be keeping all our money in our own backyard.

But, if I can pay a neighbor to keep another neighbor from blowing up my shit while I am asleep, then that is money well spent.
Fair enough. Tell me how that worked out on 911

It worked just fine. What went wrong is we dropped the ball and didn't coordinate all our intelligence. But it all that has prevented a lot of other attacks that may have been just as bad or worse that we don't have clever date-based names for since they never happened.

tell me how it was their responsibility to stop an attack that originated in our own country made by people we trained and betrayed in afghanistan that were likely supported by one of our other "allies" in the region.

you want to start nit picking the foriegn policy decisions we've made over the last 60 years? I'm all for it, but lets at least put the blame where it belongs, on the CIA in the 1980s.

You need a ton of research/studying to do.

'GORELICK WALL'

Bill Clinton admin's Deputy Attorney General Jamie Gorelick's 'Gorelick Wall'/'Wall of Separation' prevented the CIA and FBI from communicating with each other.

Case in point:
Not more than 48-72hrs after the attack; all the 9/11 perps were ID'ed because all the alphabet law enforcement agencies were communicating with each other again.

Top Back Refresh