What's new

Iran Explosions - Blames Israel and threatens war Yah De Dah

You don't think we spy on our allies???

I do see/understand your other points.

I will admit this, however:
Because we've backed Israel HEAVILY (diplomatic/arms/money/intelligence) ever since the Six-Day War in '67; that's 95+% the reason why we have had Middle Eastern terrorists fucking with us.

It is said Robert Kennedy's assassination by Sirhan Sirhan was the first terrorist attack against the U.S. (in '68).

Sirhan Sirhan was pissed at the U.S. for supporting Israel during the Six-Day War a year earlier.
I understand the reasons. I just don't think we are getting good value for our money.

israel isn't even in the top 20 of where we're sending foreign military aid, and now we're buying technology back from them for use in our shit.

they don't need our shit.
Ummmm
10 countries that receive the most U.S. foreign aid:

Afghanistan ($4.89 billion)
Israel ($3.3 billion)
Jordan ($1.72 billion)
Egypt ($1.46 billion)
Iraq ($960 million)
Ethiopia ($922 million)
Yemen ($809 million)
Colombia ($800 million)
Nigeria ($793 million)
Lebanon ($790 million)

I understand the reasons. I just don't think we are getting good value for our money.
who do you think has kept all those shit countries from getting nuclear weapons?

operation opera proved that they gave no fucks, and were fully committed to that mission.

israel isn't even in the top 20 of where we're sending foreign military aid, and now we're buying technology back from them for use in our shit.

they don't need our shit.
How much of that ability is because we subsidized them for years?

who do you think has kept all those shit countries from getting nuclear weapons?

operation opera proved that they gave no fucks, and were fully committed to that mission.

And would it have made a difference if those countries had gone nuke? From our point of view?

Ummmm
10 countries that receive the most U.S. foreign aid:

Afghanistan ($4.89 billion)
Israel ($3.3 billion)
Jordan ($1.72 billion)
Egypt ($1.46 billion)
Iraq ($960 million)
Ethiopia ($922 million)
Yemen ($809 million)
Colombia ($800 million)
Nigeria ($793 million)
Lebanon ($790 million)
foreign aid =/ foreign military aid.

our defense industry lobbies for it just as hard as israel does because it's a roundabout way to get paid when you can't sell shit to the US government.
you just sell shit to other governments buying with US dollars.

our defense industry lobbies for it just as hard as israel does because it's a roundabout way to get paid when you can't sell shit to the US government.
So do you think that's a great use of our taxes?

That's fucking bullshit either way, money stolen from me going to them:mad3:. Odd you are an Israel nutswinger based previous posts over the years on various other issues (at least in this thread who knows in reality).

FYI Israel is number 19 for military aid:flipoff2:

It's not like they have the ability to reach us.
so you think that a nuclear armed iran would be good for the world?

I'm as isolationist as anyone can be, but even I can see that crazy people with nuclear weapons is a bad thing for everyone.

Yep, no way could they get some airplanes and attack our largest cities... Or even use some slow boats.
1638723313040.gif

That's fucking bullshit either way, money stolen from me going to them:mad3:. Odd you are an Israel nutswinger based previous posts over the years on various other issues (at least in this thread who knows in reality).

FYI Israel is number 19 for military aid:flipoff2:
I've said repeatedly that we should not subsidize any countries in this very thread.

I'm not an israel nutswinger, but I live in reality, and the reality is that israel keeps that shit in line over there and we like that shit because we don't have to get our hands dirty.

that's just how it works and how it has worked for my entire life.

also, we sold the israelis those f16's they used to bomb the iranian nuclear reactor and we had no idea what they were planning.

the only reason we offered them to israel was because the deal with iran fell apart.

Yes a nuke has big potential. But to get it into this country would be difficult. In my opinion.

And would it have made a difference if those countries had gone nuke? From our point of view?
Yes, because:
Yep, no way could they get some airplanes and attack our largest cities... Or even use some slow boats.
Imagine if 9/11 had been nuclear.

so you think that a nuclear armed iran would be good for the world?

I'm as isolationist as anyone can be, but even I can see that crazy people with nuclear weapons is a bad thing for everyone.
:usa:

Before I even start a conversation about the value return of aid to Israel, how about we address the quarter billion we hand to Russia first?
I'm of the opinion that we should spend our... our money at home.

Yes, because:

Imagine if 9/11 had been nuclear.

:usa:
Still have to get the materials on board. And I again don't think Iran is really a threat to us. Isreal maybe. But they can take care of themselves ...without my taxes.

I really don't think Iran with nukes would be a problem for us.
ooooooook.
Yes a nuke has big potential. But to get it into this country would be difficult. In my opinion.
it's almost like iran didn't have it's own state ran airline with big jets that could have been easily commandeered by the government and used to smuggle things worldwide....

Top Back Refresh