What's new

Interesting Trucks for Sale

00j0j_28lbNNX5Erg_0uY0ne_1200x900.jpg

I'd be loading a set of dismountable 9R20s into the back of my lesbaru and renting a tow dolly if that was local.

yes. Can you grab it for me? I am in London.
Sure. But I don't have a trailer for this so I've got to stick it on one of yours or get him to just let me pay for it and let it sit for a week or whatever.

Why you in London? Gonna slap some of the engineers at Mini? :laughing:

Sure. But I don't have a trailer for this so I've got to stick it on one of yours or get him to just let me pay for it and let it sit for a week or whatever.

Why you in London? Gonna slap some of the engineers at Mini? :laughing:
work.

Helping a family friend clean up a property and he is battling off the scrap vultures to allow people to pick up stuff but has already been stood up by buyers twice now so I am trying to help the process. He has a few interesting things for sale that he wants gone. He is willing to go cheap on a lot of it, ie calculate scrap price and then be nice and toss him something for being willing to let it be picked at before going to a yard / reseller, etc. since he's got a dumpster there for farm scrap and has guys door knocking with rollbacks going after the other stuff.

Yes, the stuff is rough, but you never know what parts someone needs

The D500 and a flat bed from one of the C50s is already spoken for. I don't have pictures of it because it was supposed to have been removed that evening I was there, but a very cool patina C50 with a dump body on it; Sounds like it might still be available as the arranged buyer was a no show. If the weather works out, I am going over this weekend to help pull some stuff out. This is all located in Rhoadesville, Va. Also, no weekday visitation as someone lives in the farmhouse and doesn't take to surprise visitors. Part of the reason its being cleaned up is because the roadway fencerow was cleared and now its visible from the road and people won't stop asking questions.

There is the bare remnants of this suburban that is nearly returned to the earth. Its the body, no frame...

20230415_171517.jpg

And then there is this Datsun. Poor thing.

20230415_171618.jpg

20230415_171559.jpg

There are some other C50 parts there too. The cab of two C50s without drivelines. Well, one has a small block in it. I can find out more info if people are interested. There was a large tractor on the property but its in the shop.

20230415_170203.jpg

And the Dodge that is already spoken for and being saved as a whole.

20230415_170028.jpg

Top Back Refresh