What's new

Interesting Trucks for Sale

It says 6x6 in the FB link.
Yeah but I couldn't see three axles. I could see a rear axle and it looks like if it is a 6x6 it's single rear wheels. Wonder if it's original or someone put a R cab on a military 6x6 chassis. Either way my wife is happy it's too far away for me to look at, and she doesn't even know it exists.:grinpimp:

Looking at it closer I still don't see two rear axles. I'm thinking seller was counting the fact that it's a dually with 6 tires to make it a 6x6.:shaking:

Someone on Facebook get more pictures.

If it were only closer to me. 1957 IH
I think you need that as another tow rig build…plus I’m sure you could get Kevin Porterfield or Brian McVay to relocate that thing from Ohio to middle Tennessee sometime when they are near WOD.

Not my listing but figured I could toss it here.
Screenshot_20230123_140759_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230123_140753_Facebook.jpg

I want 14 of the 42's on rims if they're there.

Anyone near enough? AlxJ64 ?

I’ll take 4 of the MVTs. I’ll be happy to make it worth someone’s while if their close.

I think you need that as another tow rig build…plus I’m sure you could get Kevin Porterfield or Brian McVay to relocate that thing from Ohio to middle Tennessee sometime when they are near WOD.
I do love the old IH trucks and was thinking about building an old tow truck. I recently drug an extremely rough Chevelle home that needs almost every panel that Dynacorn makes. That should keep me occupied for a while and I haven't had one since I sold my 70 in 2011 to build the buggy.

I do love the old IH trucks and was thinking about building an old tow truck. I recently drug an extremely rough Chevelle home that needs almost every panel that Dynacorn makes. That should keep me occupied for a while and I haven't had one since I sold my 70 in 2011 to build the buggy.
That’s an allowable excuse since I have a soft spot for a Chevelle.

Factory perkins
We had one of those growing up, I think is the only vehicle that Dad ever bought new.
IIRC he had somebody put in brackets for a bench seat in the bed and us three kids sat in there facing backwards.

Aaron Z

couple from Expo... 7.3 Powerstroke RV and 4x4 Class A

Wonder how difficult it would be to get that out of canada?
I asked a friend who imported a MCI bus recently... Doesn't seem too bad. Title, reg, temporary insurance and plate from the Onterrible gov't. Sounds like if it's for non-commercial use you can just drive it over and don't need a broker. Need to fill out this though: CBP Form 7501: Entry Summary

Top Back Refresh